Worse Thrash Bands ever?

"You have just entered the Punishment Area!"

I never liked Faith Or Fear! I remember watching them on that Ultimate Revenge 2 Video & they were terrible! NO stage presence what so ever & their songs were too Metallica sounding!
Did they ever release anything else?

I dont think they ever did i think they had a one record deal with century media i seen them live years ago and i thought they were pretty good on stage but then again they faded off like a lot of others did back in the late 80's early 90's.ultimate revenge 2 where can i get a copy of that? i been looking for that for a while now (DVD or VHS) and if you got PUNISMENT AREA on CD i'll buy it from you (hard to find on cd going on e-bay for like $40)

Faith or Fear were very inexperienced and it showed.

Another candidate was AT WAR ...

Set Me Free was a cover song, that they made a video of, and was played regularly on the Head Bangers Ball. They have 2 albums worth of material, they used to support every big metal act from the Bay Area. And headlined some shows also. This year they were invited & played at the Wackken Festival in Germany.
Besides being great musicians, they are still good friends of mine.
They helped shape the Bay Area Thrash Scene. Sixxswine, I doubt you now that much about thrash, I lived it where were you?........................no where near the Bay Area, & still in diapers...............No Doubt

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sixxswine
HEATHEN-JUST KEEP THINKING BACK TO THE ROTTEN VERSION OF "SET ME FREE." VERY SHITTY BAND.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEATHEN Rules! They were one of the most underrated of the Bay Area thrash bands! They deserved so much more!

Is that the same Hard 'N' Heavy Video with Exodus as well? I remember an interview on there with Lee Altus & Doug Piercy & they're talking about the band Exodus!

Damn that was years ago! I'm feeling old!

That shows us how much you know, & where your heads at & it stinks........pull it out..........Paul Baloff had a saying for people like you, "Kill all posers"............but you already shot yourself with your own words.................