Bands you want to come back

Cacophony, Racer X and Nitro

And there are no concerts, where you're having more fun, than GWAR concerts!!!

their concerts were always wild! good to know "the mikes" are still rocking! thanks

does this mean faith no more will be around soon????? post & ye shall receive :lol:

And Def Leppard with Steve Clark.
And a new Bathory album would have been amazing.
The first Mayhem album was incredible too, would have been interesting to hear more from that line-up.

Thank you sir!

Although I have never been priveleged to watch an ANTHRAX show as headliners, so I may be biased. But MAIDEN Rules.

Bushthrax was great...I only feel sad I never saw them headline!!!!! And by the way, Armored Saint was one of the best shows I saw....I had friends who NEVER heard of them---who thought when they seen them live--that they were great. Bush brings greatness to wherever he is!

BUSH RULES! (Shaven is BEST!!!)

Some people are too nostalgic when it comes to their favorite bands. I think Deep Purple are much better live these days with Steve Morse than they were with Blackmore. I know he wrote Highway Star and all, but I think he should stay pussy whipped pretending to play mediaval music. I also think Menza's drumming in Megadeth was nothing special.
Menza was nothing special????? This guy just made RIP and Countdown sound like the other Megadeth drummers never ever would...I saw Megadeth 02 Arena(London) opening For Judas Priest, what shame guys,I love this band, but I wanted cry that day, the drummer sucked,lorenzo(bass) was so far away,really dead,the guy on the lead guitar moved like an asshole,he just reminds me the anthrax lead guitar man, absolutely crap....Testament opened the show,they were great!

Bring back Menza,Martin and Ian(anthrax) please!...

Sorry guys I don't know why I wrote bring back Ian, I meant Dan watchmaker....I think Dan Spitz is an amazing creative guitar player,after he's gone the guitar on Antharx is gone with him.

Savatage (amazing band)
Sepultura (classic line up)
Crimson Glory
Creedence
Pink Floyd... David and Roger working together again (we all love this band,right?)

Menza was nothing special????? This guy just made RIP and Countdown sound like the other Megadeth drummers never ever would...I saw Megadeth 02 Arena(London) opening For Judas Priest, what shame guys,I love this band, but I wanted cry that day, the drummer sucked,lorenzo(bass) was so far away,really dead,the guy on the lead guitar moved like an asshole,he just reminds me the anthrax lead guitar man, absolutely crap....Testament opened the show,they were great!

Bring back Menza,Martin and Ian(anthrax) please!...

Testament is probably the most underrated metal band of all time. Those guys have been consistent ever since their debut. They get almost no recognition. I would venture to say they are equally as talented as any of the big 4 and have put out more consistent albums than any of the big 4 bands... including Slayer. They are one of the best Thrash bands of all time.

I can't wait for a new Testament album, I loved the Formation of Damnation

Last edited by a moderator:
Testament is probably the most underrated metal band of all time. Those guys have been consistent ever since their debut. They get almost no recognition. I would venture to say they are equally as talented as any of the big 4 and have put out more consistent albums than any of the big 4 bands... including Slayer. They are one of the best Thrash bands of all time.

I can't wait for a new Testament album, I loved the Formation of Damnation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-rySnvAvmo

I'd say Savatage,Testament and Voivod are the most underrated band of all time...
I think Testament made a better job on the long run than the big 4(don't get me wrong I love those bands) Why? simple...All Testament albums are great, the big 4 made volume 8,risk,some kind of shit I'd say Slayer was the consistent band here even if is not my fav...Can you remind me a crap Testament album???? sure you can't,but life is that way...someone must be poor and someone must be rich.
Formation is great,but The Gathering with Dave was special,it made the guys on Slayer realize that make music without Dave(the best drummer ever) was a big waste.

My fav Testament Albums(I like them all)

The Legacy
The New Order
The Ritual(underrated album)

P.S. I'm Brazilian,kind of suspect here, but I think Sepultura is big as the big 5...in my opinion Sepultura created and spreaded death/gore metal genre,they were recording this kind of music even before Death,Cannibal or Carcass and top thrash metal albums scriz,beneath and arise...

Kind of proud Andreas will play in Anthrax, it would be great and unique Andreas/Spitz sharing the stage, but...