Bands you want to come back

If there was a reunion tour Sorum could be counted on for not ending up in rehab and delaying shows.

Is Adler the original drummer? yes
is Adler the better drummer? you can definately argue that he may be.
is Adler the bigger fuck up? Big Time yes.

Sorum wins.

Appetite's more than my favorite GNR album, I'd go as far as to call it the best hard rock album.

yep one of the best,and adlers drumming kicked ass,he also said his drum track demos for illusions killed appetite for destruction album,would be great if we ever got to hear him playing those tracks live

That's funny 'cause the rest of the band said it took Steven over 30 takes to even try to record Civil War.

He was fired for a good reason.

at his drum clinic last year he also said that was complete bullshit,if u read his book u can see why they fucked him off,adler spoke up too much and always stood up to axl,the rest of the band were to scared to say anything to keep axl happy,adler admits he fucked up and takes full responsibility for it but there was alot more to it.

adler still has all his drum tracks for illusions,be interesting to hear them one day.

I would take Adler a million times over Sorum.. He seems to be doing good now too.. If there was a reunuion I hope they would give him a chance. I also would have loved to hear the Illusions with Adler playing and Izzy's raw rythym turned up! All the songs should have produced like "You Could be Mine"

I would take Adler a million times over Sorum.. He seems to be doing good now too.. If there was a reunuion I hope they would give him a chance. I also would have loved to hear the Illusions with Adler playing and Izzy's raw rythym turned up! All the songs should have produced like "You Could be Mine"

Adler, Sorum, yawn, blah blah, yawn, GnR yawn, Izzy Yawn..you could be mine yawn.. gnr ... time to go to sleep or put in some Slayer and wake up

IMF09?

0.jpg

It's funny you should say that. The guys at work and I agree on very little. One thing we all have in common though is our love for COC. One day we were all bored and uninspired so I pulled out the COC. The whole office was rockin the COC in no time. A couple of the ladies complained though! You know, those girls that don't like COC. You can tell them a mile away. You just see them and you say to yourself, "Now there is a girl that doesn't like COC." I think if they just tried COC they'd like it.
Anyway, I'm rambling on. But, I believe everyone on this board should go to work tomorrow and try to expose your coworkers to some COC.

Maybe I should introduce the foxy chick at work to COC. And if she doesn't like COC I know she's a LEZ.

Von / Biscuits / Christ line up of Danzig would do me.
:kickass:

I agree!!! Plus Rick Rubin as producer!!!

Death Angel with Andy Galeon
Exodus with Zetro
Iron Maiden w/out the same boring 2minutes intro on each song and another producer (Martin Birch)

at his drum clinic last year he also said that was complete bullshit,if u read his book u can see why they fucked him off,adler spoke up too much and always stood up to axl,the rest of the band were to scared to say anything to keep axl happy,adler admits he fucked up and takes full responsibility for it but there was alot more to it.

adler still has all his drum tracks for illusions,be interesting to hear them one day.

Could be true up to a point, but the fact is that he had a major drug problem. I don't blame Axl for this one.

Also, why would Slash blatantly lie about this now in his own book?