Bands you want to come back

Duff seems like he'd be willing to reunite as does Slash when he compliments Axl. He seems diplomatic about it. I really have no idea why Axl has such a huge stick up his ass.

Duff seems like he'd be willing to reunite as does Slash when he compliments Axl. He seems diplomatic about it. I really have no idea why Axl has such a huge stick up his ass.

It seems that Axl really feels that they all betrayed him, especially Slash. It must be some disease, but I don't know the name for it. Slash and Duff have said many times that Axl is the best frontman (as far as singing and performing goes) they've ever worked with. I bet they would all love to do it, even Axl, but it must be really hard to forgive after so many years. :bah:

No disrespect to Joey Vera or Armored Saint but I thought Anthrax without Bello back in 2004 was lame. The only "original" members of that line up were Charlie and Scott.

Still the two shows I saw in this lineup were amazing and this is what matters.

Still the two shows I saw in this lineup were amazing and this is what matters.

was cool to c diff lineups in anthrax,i thought vera was awesome,didnt make a difference to there show,also thought the band was killer when paul crook was in the band,one thing u cant knock anthrax for is there live show,they always put on a damn good show.

was cool to c diff lineups in anthrax,i thought vera was awesome,didnt make a difference to there show,also thought the band was killer when paul crook was in the band,one thing u cant knock anthrax for is there live show,they always put on a damn good show.

Agreed. I thought Joey did a great job.....and Iloved Paul Crook.:worship:

Anthrax is always the best live-band, no matter who's on the mic and who plays the lead-guitar.

I would say that is cool to say. But I saw Iron Maiden a few years ago, Anthax opened up, Don was on vocals, Robbi3 on guitars and Iron Maiden made Anthrax look like Amateurs. Iron Maiden live is 1000000 times better than Anthrax

I would say that is cool to say. But I saw Iron Maiden a few years ago, Anthax opened up, Don was on vocals, Robbi3 on guitars and Iron Maiden made Anthrax look like Amateurs. Iron Maiden live is 1000000 times better than Anthrax

Ring the bell!!:OMG:I agree with MaidenFan on something!!!! Have a Blatz and celebrate!!:kickass: Maiden, live, is untouchable. Seen 'em 5x and they deliver 110% every time!