WORST 2010 albums

Nov 26, 2005
Italy
What are the ones you consider the WORST albums of 2010?

I, myself, name only one: Sodom - In War And Pieces. Too lame compared to old Sodom albums.

I've only heard seven 2010 albums, but Maiden's is the weakest by a decent margin. More typical bloated Harris songwriting, and further musical devolution of Murray and McBrain.

Worst of 2010, pure garbage that I intensionally\accidentally checked out:

bulltfever.jpg

Rotting%20Christ%20-%20Aealo.jpg

1266010035_chelsea-grin-desolation-of-eden-2010.jpg

Godsmack+-+The+Oracle.jpg

zombie-ep.jpg

wakingTheCadaver-beyondCopsBeyondGod.jpg

Blut+Aus+Nord+-+What+Once+Was...+Liber+I+%282010%29.jpg

Norma-Jean-Meridional.jpg

The-Acacia-Strain-Wormwood-2010.jpg

kataklysmvenom.jpg

sonicrule.jpg

darkthrone.jpg

Disturbed-Asylum.jpg

How do you accidentally check out all of those albums, especially the more infamous among them?

Darkthrone is better than like 95% of the things in your sig.

anyway.

CosmoLoco - Selection Naturale
Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake
Soreption - Deterioration of Minds
Jack Slater - Extinction Aftermath
Antares Predator - Twilight of the Apocalypse

those are definitely the worst I can recall. there's plenty more garbage I've heard though.

I understand not liking Disturbed because of their nu-metal beginnings... but saying Asylum was bad as a hard rock album is pretty unfair, i think. But, you're a dildo anyway.

How do you accidentally check out all of those albums, especially the more infamous among them?

There were also tons of disappointing albums, these were only the absolute worst I heard.

I think he means to ask: how is it possible to "accidentally" check out an album? Did you seriously say "Shit, I didn't mean to listen to this; but now that I have, it really sucks"?

New Kamelot was trash also. Not one redeeming song.

I think he means to ask: how is it possible to "accidentally" check out an album? Did you seriously say "Shit, I didn't mean to listen to this; but now that I have, it really sucks"?

New Kamelot was trash also. Not one redeeming song.

Maybe it was tagged as a different album when he downloaded it (and subsequently got cancer)?

Well, the Nick Cave cover is pretty cool. Too bad it isnt on all versions.

Yeah, it's not on mine. I've listened to it on youtube though. I don't really think they did anything interesting or special with it; just a well-produced, well-performed cover.

Maybe it was tagged as a different album when he downloaded it (and subsequently got cancer)?

Touché.