German trash metal bands

cfh

Aug 11, 2005
Finland
Which do you think is the best? There are of course the three giants, Kreator, Sodom and Destruction. That's my list. And what are the best songs from these masters? I'd say:

Kreator-Riot of violence
Sodom-Remember the fallen
Destruction-Bestial invansion

And their best albums:

Kreator-Terrible certainty
Sodom-M16
Destruction-The antichrist

Now, what are your opinions?

I dont really know too many german thrash bands myself
only really kreator with Pleasure to kill and enemy of god

PADDY LUVS KREATOR:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: ITS TIME TO RISE THE FLAG OF HATE! MAN PADDY FUCKING LOVES IT! THAT SONG MAKES PADDY WANT TO MAIME AND KILL AND FLY INTO SOMEONE CAUSE ITS ALL I HAVE EVER KNOWN

im i really dont know any of them because i cant understand them...but i guess the only german band i know is rammstein...well always burn!!!!

Odd you'd choose Remember the Fallen as Sodoms greatest song or M16 as their greatest album.. So be it, thats your taste.

Persecution Mania stands out more IMO. I had more to say but between writting this and posting this, my son woke up and i've spent the last hour in his room trying to settle him so I've lost all interest. All I have to say is 80's German Thrash Metal Rules!

Kreator - Coma Of Souls
Sodom - In The Sign Of Evil
Destruction - Infernal Overkill
Tankard - Chemical Invasion

My favourite from the so called "big german thrash three" is Destruction (Eternal Devastation for their number 1) Kreator come second (Pleasure To Kill for the best) and Sodom third (Agent Orange). However i like other german thrash bands/albums a lot more than any of these.

kreator-riot of violence
kreator-terrible certantity

kreator is one of my all time favorite bands. sodom kicks ass too but kreator is better.

Kreator-Pleasure to Kill=masterpiece
Sodom-In the Sign of Evil=masterpiece
(yes i know its an ep but still its their best)

Priest of Evil said:
Odd you'd choose Remember the Fallen as Sodoms greatest song or M16 as their greatest album.. So be it, thats your taste.

Persecution Mania stands out more IMO. I had more to say but between writting this and posting this, my son woke up and i've spent the last hour in his room trying to settle him so I've lost all interest. All I have to say is 80's German Thrash Metal Rules!

I know that they are something like "old Sodom" and "new Sodom" but I think they are both fucking good music, Sodom rules forever, and so does Kreator and Destruction too.:headbang:

Never really cared for any of those bands too much.

Destruction seems like every CD is the same.
Kreator is crispy, but always seemed to be lacking something

Not a lot of experience with Sodom...

Scott

Kreator - Enemy of God is all I own of that. It's pretty good but I'm not likely to look much further into German thrash.

I'm with you Zeph. I always hear so much hype about those bands online, so I went to check them out, and just couldn't get into them.