Worst album of 2002

Originally posted by DisTortorous
sad to hear Manowar sucked, I was thinking about getting it.

I think Warriors Of The World it is a great album (though it does have a couple of filler tracks). Check out the tracks Warriors Of The World United, The Fight For Freedom and Swords Of The Wind before you decide whether to buy it or not.

The worst album which I bought last year was probably Blind Guardian - A Night At The Opera. Not a bad album but the worst one that I've bought.

Originally posted by DisTortorous
FUCK YOU POWER METAL IS THE SHIT...just because it doesn't talk about gore or death, big fucking deal? Primal Fear, BG, Iced Earth are all great bands. They don't talk about shit that Naglfar, Borgir or Marduk do but big fucking deal. Nor are they as incessantly intolerable and increasingly hard to understand which may in fact be the very reason you dislike them. However, to every man his own.

The worst album of 2002?...hmm...sad to hear Manowar sucked, I was thinking about getting it. I may have to go with Reroute To Remain...looking back at the older, it is quite disappointing.

Uh oh, someone's getting touchy because he can't take the fact someone hates power metal.

Manowar probably.Disney Metal at its finest!
a guy with "blaze" avatar says that .....
blaze is the definition of non-inspiration....
disney metal ...Manowar?
maybe u should ask ur fav musicians about Manowar and u will hear replies like " damn i listened to their albums and i was saying...i want to be like him" .....
the new fashion=everyone bitching about Manowar ...
go listen to some songs like "Mountains" "Bridge Of Death" and then talk about ....disney metal ...

Taco Sauce Pack - Reroute to remain. I gave the album a huge chance. i burned it listened to it a bunch of time then threw it away because it is boring ass.

...so much malice in this thread...

I think I have to go with Hypocrisy and Pain, for that matter. The new Limbonic Art seems to be somewhat of a bummer but then again, it takes me a while to get into their albums so I can't write it off yet...