New Hypocrisy=Stinking rotten piece of shit

I'm kinda mixed on the thoughts of this album. The glory days are gone and it has some real shit songs but there are some decent moments.

I'm personally didn't like "Into the Abyss" but at least a few of the Final Chapter- Abducted moments show for a few seconds oin this new one.

I actually like Slipknot and I'm getting so confused with the comparisons. Is it the Groove?Why is it "slipocrisy"??

Also IMO the Guitar sound is the only good thing on the album - gods the bass is horrible and I've never cared for hypocrisys drum sound that much.

What are your thought on the new Pain??
I like Re-birth a lot more but I guess it's ok.

I guess the new Pain-release will split up parties as Hypocrisy do at the moment. I must admit that I was quite disappointed when I heard "Nothing remains..." for the first time but the more I listened to it the more it started to grab me...I mean, the songs have not changed much in their style - perhaps they are a bit more commercial - nevertheless they sound a bit different. There's less guitars & more Electro-stuff but it fits very well into the concept.
What I like most about the sound is that the guitars are clearer and "heavier" this time, 'cause I did not like the ones on "rebirth". What I really dislike is the stupid "Shut your mouth"-single as the refrain is so damn fucked-up and the synth-sounds sound like on an 8-bit-Nintendo-console (nevertheless it charted in the top20 in Sweden, as far as I know...)
On the whole I'd say the CD is definitely worth being checked out and I am going to buy it as soon as it is being released in Europe then...