Worst gig?

It's not bad, it's no 7th Of Never, but it's worth hearing. Awesome singer.
Not even David Chastain knows Leather's whereabouts. I think there was serious interest in getting an old Chastain band reunion happening, but sadly, Leather has given us the slip! Side note: I did a shot with her on her birthday after her last show in the Chicago area, at good ol' Chances R. :headbang:

Hate to say this, but it was Nightwish in 2004... Crowd was filled with many emo children and anybody knew a fucking song. Besides, the band didn't play as good as I expected.

Children of Bodom, as you would expect the crowd was filled with teenagers and emo kids fucking around, not to mention I swear the London Astoria was packed beyond capacity. It was difficult to even breath in there, there was definitely a serious risk of broken ribs at that gig. The band actually played alright, the performance wasn't perfect but it wasn't too bad. What let them down was the sound, it sucked shit.

Moonsorrow (Yeah, seriously, Moonsorrow and Children of Bodom? Hardly very similiar bands) were supporting though and they kicked ass.

When I saw Children of Bodom, the sound was also pretty shit. It sounded like a big mess of blurry noise, with the drums being way louder than everything else, and the vocals and solos hard to hear. It was also kinda hard to make out which songs they were playing sometimes because of that.

However, Cannibal Corpse's opening set killed Bodom's with a wall of fucking death!

And whoever said Metallica suck live is full of shit and clearly not a Metallica fan. They are the best band I've ever seen live.

When i went to go and see deep purple a few years back, Styx were supporting them i think, Man they fucking sucked, the sound was shite and the singer looked like a ponce, and it was a sitting gig, it was awfull but i still had a good time to be honest - Purple were quite good.

On metallica i kind of agree, they are quite good first time, but they wear off. The most consistent band i've ever seen is Sabbath in its many incarnations with Iommi, he allways puts on a good show.

Black Sabbath's first show in America. Ozzy was scared shitless and spent most of the show hiding behind the speaker cab smoking cigs. And....the guys couldn't play. baaaaaad. Am I showing my age? You betcha.

I guess that sums up what I have always thought... Ozzy=tool

Blue Oyster Cult/Rush, twice back around 76-78 only because the sound sucked
If not for Russells voice cutting through the so called mix and his stage presence the Symphony X concert would have sucked too... again because of the sound man

Best was SRV hands down no one compares
Best metal show was Kamelot

Metallica, oddy enough Im going to see them this week for the first time, my friend/drummers wife bought us tickets for his birthday. It should be cool if the soundmans head isnt up his ass.

Best was SRV hands down no one compares
Best metal show was Kamelot

SRV !!!! Raw, unrefined talent..yeah.

I can agree about Kamelot. Of soooo many concerts in my life, the one Kamelot show at Jaxx on the Black Halo tour was like nothing I ever experienced before. I couldn't shake it for weeks.