WORST hypocrisy song

Supernova
Dude, strange ways isn't Hypocrisy song... it's a cover of some Peter's youth popular song. Btw, dislike this stuff too... But it's the first song where Peter sings clear voice.

FromHereToDeath
Maybe you don't like song at all, but the quality of this cover is so great. It even doesn't shows up on whole album.

wtf evil invaders is possibly their most brutal song, peter sounds like an absolute machine!!

"Strange Ways" was a cool song! Not an original by Hypocrisy but I liked it alot. And as for "Evil Invaders" that was a killer song! I'd say the worst song is probably "The Arrival Of The Demons." That song was too short. But I'm glad they made up for it on the Abducted album and came out with "The Arrival Of The Demons Pt 2."

:kickass:

okokok

born dead buried alive ownz btw :saint:

I didnt knew about Strange ways being a cover

Makes it suck a lil less, a lil

I love the cover of evil invaders, Peter indeed sounds fucking brutal in that one, maybe even more than in Bloodbath! :zombie:

"resurrected" from the into the abyss album is a bad song for me

and i also think that evil invaders is a great cover... fast... and the growls are fuckin great!!!

I actually liked resurrected, Shamateur, and born dead buried alive.

The ultimate worst Hypocrisy song of all time is "When the Candle fades." Seriously, what the fuck was peter thinking when he wrote that song? Was he drunk or something? That song is just so bad sounding.

I also hate the the song "destroyed" as well as other songs off of catch 22 that sound like it. THat song is just so fucking annoying and stupid sounding. Still not as bad as "when the candle fades." Other than that, hypo ownz.