WORST hypocrisy song

Ok, now I am really pissed off...CATCH FAKKING 22 is a FAKKING great album!!
Yes, I consider myself open-minded metalhead, and I don't think that the album is bad because there is less growls then on the other ones,and yes,there is no solos,but I just don't judge the album because of the album complexity, then rather because the atmosphere that creates.Now,this is NOT offend, but I feel sorry for people who didn't succeed in CATCHING the atmosphere of Catch 22 album...I repeat, does no one hear the brilliance of the songs: Destroyed, Edge Of Madness, Hatred, Seeds Of The Chosen One, All Turns Black, Another Dead End, Uncontrolled...yes, it is very clear that it is the less death metal album of Hypocrisy, but I found it extremely similar with S/T album....for comparation: All turns Black=Paled Empty Sphere
Dont Judge Me,Public Puppet=Apocalyptic Hibrid,Time Warp
Seeds Of The Chosen One=Disconnected Magnetic Corridors etc,etc...its not just the music similarity that counts, but the WHOLE atmosphere of that 2 albums are very similar, and Catch 22 people consider wors album, and S/T one of the best...strange...on S/T there are 2 songs with all clean vocals...well...anyway...I beg you to give it few more chances and to try to enjoy that album...it is really worth of it....and I think SHAMATEUR will agree with me :saint: :kickass:

P.s. Please don't call that album a Nu-metal shit...it's obvious that you don't know what nu-metal sounds like, because if Nu-metal will ever sound like Catch 22, I'll start to listen Nu-metal...

B.t.w, this is little off-topic, but as almost everyone here mentioned some songs from Catch 22 or even the whole Catch 22 album, I felt that I can put this comment here.

wait..the guy says that Selftitled and Catch 22 sound very similar???

:zombie:

Btw Peter said HIMSELF in an interview that he was influenced by Nu metal a LOT when most of the songs from Catch 22 were written

I dont hate Catch 22, not all all, I really like seeds of the chosen one, another dead end...all turns black, Destroyed and on the edge of madness, but there is NO WAY Self titled and Catch are really similar

and doom death. keep in mind that most of the hardcore hypocrisy fan will say that Catch 22 is their less favorite album, you cannot ignore that

taste is taste and thats the way it is, I can understand if you really love that album that you dont like other people dissing it, I mean I, myself, cant understant how someone can claim that the song SHAMATEUR sucks, but thats just the way things are

Agree almost completely with you, but I can also say that my new death metal band will sound like Michael Jackson on the new album, but if it doesn't sounds like, I mean, WTF?? And here is the problem...everybody shit on that album because they read that Peter sad he was inspired by NU-metal acts,and that thing has chilled many of Hypocrisy fans...but the fact is that album really DON'T sounds like Nu-faking metal....

Just for the record

FIRST time I listened to catch 22 I liked it but I knew there was something...a bit odd with this album,I didnt start to hate it when I heard Peter talking about nu metal influences, in fact I DONT HATE THIS ALBUM

Peter has the right to add new sounds and stuff this his sound

I'd be really interested about knowing the reasons why Peter decided to re-release this album, even tho, according to the official Hypo site, it IS his fave album from Hypo

When I heard "Destroyed" off of one of those Nuclear Blast compilations, I knew immediately there was something wrong with that album!

Actually I also heard DESTROYED first (I think there was a sample of the tune on the official Hypocrisy site back then) and I thought it was pretty good!

The fuck came when I listened to DONT JUDGE ME

The song is cool but when I heard Peter singing EXACTLY like Slipknot's singer when he says :

''So you sell out your own side?
Now you can puke up your creation ''

(lyrics taken on darklyrics and prolly not accurate)

Then I said...oh oh...wtf?

Got worse when I heard Turn the page and Public puppet, ok these songs ARENT BAD, but they arent Hypocrisy neither! Well in my opinion

Wow there are a lot of Catch 22 lovers in here. Catch 22 is by far my least favorite of the Hypo albums by far, not that its an extremely horrible metal album or anything. I just think it sounds lame in comparison the rest of the albums. I guess my taste is just different. But holy shit!!! To say that Catch 22 sounds simular to S/T is just pure blasphemyy.

Wow there are a lot of Catch 22 lovers in here. Catch 22 is by far my least favorite of the Hypo albums by far, not that its an extremely horrible metal album or anything. I just think it sounds lame in comparison the rest of the albums. I guess my taste is just different. But holy shit!!! To say that Catch 22 sounds simular to S/T is just pure blasphemyy.

No, it is true...of course I didn't say they are the same, but if I must compare 2 most similar Hypocrisy albums that would be either Penetralia/Osculum Obscenum or Hypocrisy/Catch 22....as I said, because of the atmosphere that these albums create...also, overall I like S/T little bit more then Catch 22,but the point is, for me, S/T album doesn't have any weak song that Catch 22 certainly has, but also doesn't have Hatred,Edge Of Madness, Seeds Of The Chosen Ones, All Turns Black, Destroyed...I hope you understand me now... :saint: