WORST hypocrisy song

This is kind of a hard one... I believe that Peter (in his mind) would not put a song that he dislikes on an album. If he feels like fans won't like it, they probably won't, and he won't. With that being said..the songs that come to mind are:
-Destroyed (This song sounds like it might be alright at the beginning .. but alas it is not. It gets to be a bit retarded and annoying throughout, in my opinion.)
-Time Warp (Wtf? Did he mean to put this song on the album, or did he mean to put a different kickass version of this song and forgot? lol.)
There are a song or two on 'Into the Abyss' that are kinda eh.. but other then that its a pretty good album. And the same thing for 'Catch 22'.. there are a few songs I could live w/out on that album.

Most all of Hypocrisy's songs are great though.. and they always sound better live (most of the time), even the songs that are our least favorites (lol). Example; some songs from Catch 22 that were played live.

I wouldn't call it boring, but I do skip over "Slave to the Parasites" whenever I listen to The Arrival, I don't know why, I just don't dig it.
Check out the live performance they did on this song @ Strasbourg. Everything is great, the vocals, the drumming, everything. It might change your mind. maybe not. lol.

I personally don't like every song (except "Slave To The Parasites") from "The Arrival". I think those are the worst ones.

EDIT: recently I've completely revalued the whole album and now I think it's good.

just to let u know, strange ways is original promoted by kiss both versions are very similar, but in fact i like hypocrisy's one more..

my fav song is and will ever be eraser :headbang: it was my first song of this band and i suddenly knew : :OMG: i fuckin need the whole shit of them!!

i think there are some "strange" songs on hypocrisy (the album), i just find them strange, but not really bad..the same thing with "dont judge me" from catch22...all in all i like catch 22..my fav one is "turn the page" i guess oh.. its that great, on the dvd in the bonus version of virus "live in strasburg" when he screams with this great fuckin great voice "so what would you say strasburg, let me fucking hear some noise...what call on!...TURN THE PAGE!!!" :kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang:

in the last days i often heared staff from osculum obscenum and penetralia..the great riffs, and the unbelievable voice of masse..peter got really great through the years id say, to be one of the greatest singers in my opinion (especially because of his many kinds of vocals, wether he uses the way of the "wet fry" more often on the latest albums..), but his growls will never be that great like masse's are, cant be because no one can ever be that great imho :kickass:

btw shamateur is a great song

I use to think the song New World off of the Arrival was an extremely shitty song. I dont hate it as much anymore and actually find it to be quite catchy at the fast parts of the song. Other than that i quite enjoyed The Arrival.

worst song that I always skip is Watch out, bonus from Virus! all the other songs from all albums rule, and the one who said Shamateur and lies you'll die in hell!!!!