worst kind

who is the meeeeeeeeean motherfucker?

• pedophiles

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • politicians

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
sol83 said:
no one should "run" anyone allan. thats the point.
anarchy.jpg

sol83 said:
i agree, there is no other solution, i edited that in me previous post. we're fucked anyhow.

Well, if everyone was aware of their political responsibility, or at least realised they had no right to moan if they weren't, we'd be ok, I reckon. Not saying that everyone had to enter politics, but be aware of them, know who and what they're voting for and that..

this topic came to me head cos of the elections here this weekend. i'm so mad cos both of the strong parties suck so bad. the funny thing is that greeks moan about the country's situation constantly (there are eu stats for that) but we elect the same government for the past 20 years?!?!?!?! its sad. :(

and i know the comparison with a pedophile is maybe too much but i needed something totaly repulsing to compare politicians with. i have no hope in them. whatsoever.

Ridiculous poll, it would deserve to be in the anathema forum :Smug:

Well i dont think you need more arguments from me to realize the comparison is pathetic, right.
What gets on me nerves is that you dont even vote and you still dare whining about politicians and how major they suck:err: You'd better hide really, you'll have the right to be unhappy about your governement when you'll move your lazy arse and vote for someone good, and if theres not, vote against the one whos not satisfying you.
What are you gonna write next time, "politicians, all rotten!"?:Smug: Ah yeah, now this is a great step and a good move on:Smug:

Lenore said:
Ridiculous poll, it would deserve to be in the anathema forum :Smug:

Well i dont think you need more arguments from me to realize the comparison is pathetic, right.
What gets on me nerves is that you dont even vote and you still dare whining about politicians and how major they suck:err: You'd better hide really, you'll have the right to be unhappy about your governement when you'll move your lazy arse and vote for someone good, and if theres not, vote against the one whos not satisfying you.
What are you gonna write next time, "politicians, all rotten!"?:Smug: Ah yeah, now this is a great step and a good move on:Smug:

your words compliment mine

but i AM going to vote for the elections. i'm not voting on THIS poll, thats what i said in a previous post. and you're kind as always.

fuck it. ok, it was stupid, it was very fuckin stupid. stupid. bollox. sorry. but the irony isnt necessary. :zzz:

sol83 said:
but i AM going to vote for the elections. i'm not voting on THIS poll, thats what i said in a previous post. and you're kind as always.
Then sorry for the misunderstanding. At least there's some hope left then :tickled:
And i'm not here to be kind, im just saying things i mean without the cheese package.