Worst thing youve heard in bed?

IanDork107 said:
My girlfriend likes to talk about how cute my penis is when it's flacid and small. That kinda bothers me.

You too huh? :cry:

(Well, OK. Minus the g/f part... but you get the idea. :bah: )

Lina said:
I told him to talk dirty, and that's what I got. :Smug:

That'll teach you for not telling him to talk like a pirate next time! :p

"Aarrrrrgh!! Me peg-legs gone all limp... Aye got no wood. :erk: "

Spike

Reactions: Downfall
Once my mom came towards my door and asked us to be more silent (it was 2am :D).

Last year we were in this 'commune-alike' friend's appartment, and we were caught smth like 20 times (in approx 10 different shags) in the 'shagging-room'.
It seemed like everyone wanted to fuck, so they came in and asked us to leave: "GET OUT! We need the bed". :Smug:
Once someone came in and said "NICE (hairy) ASS!"
... to my bf :erk:.

This other time we were caught, and we were covered with a blanket, and this really really really nice 'FRIEND' of ours took it off, and the other 'FRIEND' who was standing there took pictures. Cool, eh? o_O
The nice 'friend' who took the blanket off said "I wanted to show you there are no limits". Idiot.

And this other time, we went to our friend's bday party, and messed some in the laundry room. It was really nice till she came in and said "You're disgusting! get a room! you don't seem like laundry to me, u stupid perverts!".
I thought it was a shame, cuz it was really exciting there, with all the laundry around us, not saying a word, and then she came and called us perverts :zombie:.

Oooh.. Memories.

Not the worst, but one of the funniest:

"stop... stopp.... STOP!!!!!... oh wait.... why did you stop?" Cause you told me too :err: "don't listen to me... next time I start saying that, put the pillow over my face" :err:

Yes, it really did happen just like that... :lol: :Spin:

xenophobe said:
Not the worst, but one of the funniest:

"stop... stopp.... STOP!!!!!... oh wait.... why did you stop?" Cause you told me too :err: "don't listen to me... next time I start saying that, put the pillow over my face" :err:

Yes, it really did happen just like that... :lol: :Spin:
Happened to me too, though, I was on the other side.

I heard something awful, terrible, and traumatizing when I was like 12, and if you were to ask any of my friends about it, not only would they remember exactly what I told them, they'd do sound effects......but I'm not going into detail here *shudders*
:p

But I will say that my dad.....ohhhh nevermind