Worst vocal performances in a song

Derrick Green is a fucking abomination as vocalist. One of the worst I've heard in death/thrash.
Interesting how a vocalist can really change up the entire image or impression of a band. I couldn't hum a single lyric or melody from Green Sepultura, and I'm guessing the music wasn't that horrific but just his voice and what that brought up in my mind, total turnoff, no spontaneous interest whatsoever.

Same thing with Arch Enemy. I was a big fan of the Angela Gossow period as a teen and all because of the melodies all that, but now I probably could only tolerate early Arch Enemy (and even that....) because just the image of a metal Shakira and the cheesy fkng disneyland melodies... at least they had some sort of an obscure feel about them on the first records.

Liiva wasn't good as vocalist, but his voice was a better fit for the music, which was superior on the first albums. They just reached a certain level of popularity where they only needed to make basic chugga chugga riifs with some basic melodies in between to be a guaranteed Wacken number and sell records.

This one?

I'll check it out. Kisser on Sepultura is lazy as hell since Roots, tho.

Yeah that's the one. Although the moron who uploaded the video has put all of the tracks in a different order which completely ruins the flow of the album.

Liiva wasn't good as vocalist, but his voice was a better fit for the music, which was superior on the first albums. They just reached a certain level of popularity where they only needed to make basic chugga chugga riifs with some basic melodies in between to be a guaranteed Wacken number and sell records.
I can see that, but why do you say so ? Too monotonous, sth like that ? I wouldn't say he was NOTICEABLY 'not good'. I think he brought added value to the AE sound. Had a good enough range betw his usual lows and the punctuating highs.