Would it be possible

bigbear

Mar 28, 2004
Canada
To get the guitar tab or chords of that song that is looping on the mainpage...its absence in grace right? could I get it? pleeeeeeeease

Ah okay. It's rather simple really, once you get the tuning correct (drop B-flat). It's all droning open strings with a sliding two finger octave thing going on, if that makes any sense. I'm pretty busy lately with alot of different stuff but if I get a chance soon I'll try to tab it out for you, it shouldn't take too long.

So the tuning is Bb F Bb Eb G C right? as for droning open strings with a sliding two finger octave thing goin on...hmmmmm so lets say I'm going to play one note on the sixth string...and then I put my other finger 8 notes higher...and I keep that certain position...I'm just going to slide it up n' down? is that what you mean?

Up and down, boy!

Tommorrow (the 19th of june) the Waldrock-fest will take place in Burgum (Northern part of Holland). Among the bands that will attend are: Nevermore, My Dying Bride, Testament, Exodus, Fear Factory and Moonspell.

Also: Twisted Sister (waddoyouwantodowithyourlife) and Monster Magnet.

Cradle of Filth will be headlining. If you want, I will post some of my experiences. :wave:

bigbear said:
So the tuning is Bb F Bb Eb G C right? as for droning open strings with a sliding two finger octave thing goin on...hmmmmm so lets say I'm going to play one note on the sixth string...and then I put my other finger 8 notes higher...and I keep that certain position...I'm just going to slide it up n' down? is that what you mean?
Yeah I think thats what I mean LOL

You'll be playing a sliding octave thing utilising the A and G strings, and the E, D, B and E strings are all strummed openly along with it.....

I will try to tab this out soon since it's much easier than trying to explain it on here.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Yeah I think thats what I mean LOL

You'll be playing a sliding octave thing utilising the A and G strings, and the E, D, B and E strings are all strummed openly along with it....
Mind you when I say E, A, B strings, etc. Im referring to them in terms of standard tuning so you more easily know what strings I'm referring to, but yes the tuning you listed above (Bb-F-Bb-Eb-G-C) is the proper tuning for this song.