would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
We all came to laugh at you lord... its common im sure... Wait.. You said you dont exist.. thats not even cool.. i shouldnt make fun of you anymore.. I knew kids like you in highschool.. had 2 friends like that.. casey an derek.. i guess they turned out allright.. But still they were fuckin morons for a bit there.. invicable except when they fucked something up.. I kinda feel bad for you... I mean.. Im not the most socially excepted person in the world.. But when i walk ina place chances are ppl are going to take notice an like me or hate me they will say something :) But if you are happy to live in your own little world seperated an alone try it for a few more years.. eventully you will get tired of it an your social skills will be shit.. It happened to me once.. i spent a good 6 months playing a game online(i was droped out) an when i tried to return to the outside world i had to readjust myself to be accepted an to be able to create small talk.. basicly to be able to turn off the little voice in my head an listen to my soul..

ya.. bleeding scares the unholy hell out of me :)... an besides.. im never mean to bleeding.. she says i am.. but im not.. i just dont worship the toliet she sits on like lord :)...

bout to disappear.. sophranos.. .

Hah, first day of college I remember I got some bad food poisoning. Fucking pay a whole bunch of money for your food and they're trying to kill you.

Damn, I was joking. I'm not that social though. Never have been. But I can get along with anyone. I am socially accepted, I'm just quiet. Except around my friends. Around people I know, I am the most insane goofiest damn bastard you'll ever know. But I have to like you to be that way. I really should say I am shy. Anyway, anybody ever tried to fight with a redneck about religion. I did in a computer class. I sat beside him, told him I didn't believe in god and then he called me a devil worshipper. The bet defense he had was "Well, how do you explain miracles". What fucking miracles. Oh the great miracle of war and poverty. Easy, god's a bastard.

And have you ever noticed that there are about 10 times as many views for a thread as there are responses? WTF is everyone so scared to respond.

Hey guerrilla, how come you've suddenly become as annoying as broken? I prefered the non bold, non red on blue font you had going earlier. What's with the sudden anger too?

And yeah I'll agree with lord metal, this thread spiraled out of control a while ago. Everyone should also probably leave the whole personal life thing out of discussions, as it has no bearing at all because we can all make up variables for anything at all. On this board we can all say we've either got big dicks, or we've slept with X women, but there's no reason for it because guaranteed there is always someone out there better than you, so deal with it. I treat everyone on this board with even terms until they prove themselves to be subpar, and their statements turn into 12 year old slagging.
_
| |
| |
/ / | | \ \ \
| | | | | | |
\ \ | | / / /
\______/

I'm still waiting on my middle finger emoticon :mad:

aww! Poor Greenwater_Pond. Where is that little middle finger emoticon? :cry:

I think out of all the ppl here on this board....Greenwater_Pond has been the nicest to me :)

Everyone is pretty nice in general though...except for that metallica sucks...whatever the fuck guy. :s

Well when people aren't jerks to me, I usually won't have a reason to berate them, although I realize my slugfest with Mattias was pretty ruthless. The bringing down of the board was probably partially my fault, sorry gang, but I'm really passionate about my music :(

"Everyone is pretty nice in general though...except for that metallica sucks...whatever the fuck guy."
What, I'm nice. I must change this. FUCK YOU! BITCH!

LOL what is this a "nice, kind and understanding person" competition? This forum is all about flames and hate people, everything else is just pretending. So have fun \m/