would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
"I'm not one of those girls that sits around in her panties with all of her friends giggling about guys and doing boob exercises.."
Yeah, those are girls like jenna jameson and jill kelly.

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
"I'm not one of those girls that sits around in her panties with all of her friends giggling about guys and doing boob exercises.."
Yeah, those are girls like jenna jameson and jill kelly.

:lol:

"Lord of Metal: I was dying my hair LONG before any of those trendy whores on MTV were doing it . Red is just my favorite color...that and Black."
Ok, I was just wondering. I knew there had to be a reason. Now, they just do it because it is "cool". Fuck cool.

@ bleedingfilthBUUULLL...SHHIIT You women can pretend it doesn't matter so you'll make your boyfriends feel better but deep down you know it's all a lie.

"BUUULLL...SHHIIT You women can pretend it doesn't matter so you'll make your boyfriends feel better but deep down you know it's all a lie."
Really, I agree with Guerrilla here, but hey, if a woman says it doesn't matter than I guess she knows best. Well, actually, Guerrilla knows best. Bubba insured that Guerrilla knew best.

Lord of Metal
You have never been with a girl you little fuck.

Go away from here dollyburber

we hate you

Must be a guy from my school. They all hate me there. Well, they don't hate me at my school. They actually don't even know I exist.

Sinister fucking owns all. If anybody is into brutal aggressive death, go download some songs off of cross the styx or aggressive measures or something... If you can find any... they're pretty underground.

Ruto.. I know that nick.. sup silent(candian rapiest).. Nah bleeding dont lie.. Dick size aint all its about.. But a man with a 3 inch cock aint going to get anything off.. forgive me for being foward.. but fuck it.. Anyways dont lie to these boys... So silent what brings ya to the thread :) Bleeding call in some more back up? hehe..