would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
You know Lord, the idea of a dick caving in and becoming a vagina is so fucking far fetched that there's no way someone would just come up with it. He'd have to have experienced it. :eek: Get outta here man and go compare clit and lip sizes with your sister.

Yeah, almost everyone in Arkansas is racist. It makes me sick. Blacks, whites, mexicans, middle-easterners, couple of asians, and indians, all of them are racist.

"the idea of a dick caving in and becoming a vagina is so fucking far fetched that there's no way someone would just come up with it. He'd have to have experienced it."
The truth is not an idea. I'm sorry you had to experience that, but don't take it out on me.

IM not racist.. I prefer to have sex with black chicks to be honest with you.. But thats a whole differnt story.. :) Theres this chick down at the pizza hut in brinkley.. gotta call her soon.. lord.. ya never told me.. were are you in ark?
im from stuttgart...

Come on hansome, I'm sure you understood what I said. I wasn't the one to come up with the whole dick-caving in thing... So whose clit is bigger yours or your sister's?

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

btw
Bleedingfilth, nice new picture at your avatar

And why are you turning this around on me? It seems to me that if your dick were not caving in, you wouldn't need to deny anything. Oh and I have a mom. Not the one like your's though. I know you think every mom does sexual things to their sons, like rapping them with a dildo, but I am sorry to tell you that is not true. You may want to call the police because what your mom is doing is wrong.

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
Oh man...........now we're on the subject of DICK SIZE?? Oh my FUCKING god.... Typical men....

At least it's something to talk about... What do women talk about, boob size? :p Boob size isn't that important...

And what the fuck is it with everyone putting red streaks in their goddamn hair? Not that I think there is anything wrong with it, I was just wondering why.

Boob size isn't that important...

Maybe not to all men...:lol: I'm not one of those girls that sits around in her panties with all of her friends giggling about guys and doing boob exercises..:lol: I'm just a metal chick.

Lord of Metal: I was dying my hair LONG before any of those trendy whores on MTV were doing it :). Red is just my favorite color...that and Black.

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
"Boob size isn't that important..."
Liar.

Well yeah I mean I'm not saying it's not a turn on but when it comes down to it, you don't usually fuck the boobs man. Of course in this case if you're a man, you can't say that pussy size is important, it's other factors like tightness etc. But if you're a woman, I don't know, wouldn't you take dick size into serious consideration?