would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
Good lord, what the hell is that? Damn, broken offering, ever heard of a punch line? And why the hell can you not spell probably? Look, calm down man. Just because your mom caught you masturbating and laughed is no reason to take your anger out on us.

Hey, another rebirth award for Broken Offering.

Lord, boy shut the fuck up. I never said I didn't want any of pony peters... I just said you two should get together and get it on. I was gonna ask if you could tell me where you live so I can come over when you invite pony peters and rape both of ya lame excuses for men. I forgot to ask then but I'll do it now. Where do you live?

Just give me your address and tell me when you're going to invite pony peters over so I can send Bubba to your place to teach you two cunts what buttfucking is all about.

Damn, this thread is turning to an incomprehensible nightmare. We should probably try to bring rebirth over here to translate for us.

BY THE WAY I RAPED A CHICKEN ONCE. BROKEN OFFERING I CAN TELL YOU HAVE THE SAME PASSION FOR ANIMALS LIKE ME. I'M GONNA BUY A SHEEP AND A GOAT IN A WEEK OR SO AND MAKE 'EM MY SEX SLAVES... IF YOU WANT YOU CAN COME OVER SOMETIME AND WE CAN BOTH HAVE FUN WITH THEM.

Thx for the offer bro... But im not into mutton :)... Now if you wanna swing by your local junior high an pick up some jail bait.. Im all for it.. Hell.. Ill pick em up for ya :) But as for the animal love.. nt :)

Heh.. i have however seen chickens raped.. Ya just stick em on an give em a spin right?

What has happened to this thread? Really, it has plummeted downhill, well it kind of started downhill but now it's really tumbling.

GOLDIE_010701.jpg

*DROOL* MMM... NOW THAT'S A DAMN GOOD LOOKING CHICKEN... EH LORD? BROKEN OFFERING?

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
"BY THE WAY I RAPED A CHICKEN ONCE."
I bet the chicken laughed.

No, the chicken was screaming in agony and pleasure... Cause you know, I got a death metal dick not one of those tiny power metal peckers like you.

You know, if you really had a "death metal dick" you wouldn't need to brag about it all of the time. Seems to me that you are trying to convince yourself that you have a "death metal dick."

What then Lord? You need proof? I'd take a picture of my death metal dick and post it here, but I'm afraid the girls here that see it will faint. We don't want that now do we?

Good lord, don't post it. No one wants to see your vagina.
"but I'm afraid the girls here that see it will faint"
Or you're afraid they will laugh, then post it all over the internet and point out that it is actually caving in.

Originally posted by metallica sucks pony peters oh for fucks sake..."negro" is racist?????? its spanish for black. are you aware of that??????? maybe my pals is a racist word. but negro?????

Yes...I took 2 years of spanish in middle school. I also know Italian. It might not be racist where you're from, but because of the uptight people HERE, it IS racist.

I'll be 20 in December....you're so fucking discusting. I don't have to lower myself to your level.....