would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
Lmao.. No.. I dont feel the need to open my sex life up to you all.. Its as simple as the fact that if i did clarify it might be seen as braging.. an im not a braggerd.. It might not be what it was when i was younger.. But im still hangin in "There"

Also a little well known fact.. Those constantly bragging about the sex they are getting arnt very sexually mature.. I just dont feel the need too :)... however since he an apparently you do.. What does that say about you...

Broken, with nothing constructive to defend except your over-inflated ego, you need to find a new message board. I recommend the cess-pool that is the roadrunnerrecords message board. Head on over that way, your flamings will be of more use there.

umm yeah....I went to jackass with my friends buddy, and I didn't say girlfriend because I didn't go with one......what was your reason for not going out as you stated? A 'coonhide Bar-bee-kew? I think if you've got nothing better to do than berate people who you think are twelve because it makes you, the real twelve year old feel like "a big man" cause you can't stand up to anyone in the real world is sad. Where's my middle finger emoticon when I need it?

"Shows what you know all great an mighty fucknuts.. Im from arkansas as well.. An if you arnt from the north.. Just were the fuck are you from.. Since you seem to think your the god of this conversation.. let me bow before your all an mighty super spaming ass.. Its called one post for what needs to be said.. You made 3 back there.. whats wrong bro.. Ya think it up afterward.. thats what edit is for you stupid inbred shit.. Or is it that you trying to get your post count up so you can be even more the super fourm user? An cocksmoker? The fuck are you 12? No wait.. i dont wanna know.. Cocksmoker tho.. I mean i can think up a whole lot better insults then that.. you could have cut down my closemindedness or maybe said something bout my mother... You prob go with the mom thing tho.. Seems to be about your age level..

Forgive the edit.. you sumbitchs post fast.. Btw.. the river comment was made in reguards to her location.. not to you jackasses... An lets leave bleeding out of this.. She aint gotta damn thing to do with the fact that your a fuckin dork..

Oh an as far as my virginity goes.. Im not even gonna diginify your ass with an answer.. Im instead going to point out once again that you took the easy way out in your insult an dont have the mental power to square off against me... I suggest you go masterbate to an elf or klingon, or whatever the fuck gets your ass off....

Btw... Cnat remember your name.. dont care too look..who went an seen the jackass movie tonite... I noticed you said my friends an me.. First off all its my friends an i.. An the funny part about that, that shows how big a bitch you are bro.. Is that you didnt say. My gf an i... saterday night an your spending it with the guys.. I spent it at home but i had a reason.. you spent it with your friends.. probbley pointed to some chick at the mall an said something swanky.. But didnt have the balls to go up to her an ask for them digits or to even try an have a conversation.. So before ya go telling me to ummm fuck off.. Grow some hair on your nuts before ya come up against me.."

Damn and I thought ledmag had typing problems. If you are from Arkansas, then why does your location say Texas? Anyway, people take things way too seriously. And why were you attacking greenwater and trying to insult his grammar error. You can't say anything about grammar. Also, that was a super boring thread. You see, when I was making fun of you, it was in fun. From something stupid you said. Don't worry, I took everything seriously when I first got here too. Bleedingfilth, that avatar just looks disturbing. Are you sitting in a corner?

The reason.. My grandmother died last week... I have a family full house.. But i dun need your sypthemy... as for age.. im 20.. nothing old.. nothing big.. You seem to be offended by my statments heh.. Whats that say for you..

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
It means "Broken Offering is a cock sucking 1 penny whore who's daddy, otherwise known as Guerrilla, took his virginity at the age of .25.

Now why do you have to put me down like that? I haven't said anything bad about you in a while.
By the way...

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
Also, bleeding, you're pretty. Very very pretty.

Don't aim too high and stick to girls your own age you fucking queef.

Broken Offering's----- WOW my fucking head hurts from doing all that reading and i think my IQ is 30 points lower now that i read all your threads.

bleedingfilth------You are F-I-N-E FINE and as far as the (Lost Pet Needs Home)
I got a 4 bedroom house and you are more than welcome to come live with me i got 3 open rooms and 3 spots in the garage

"me and Lord are buddies"
You can think that if you wish, but I had to throw your name in there. Hey, atleast I had you rapping him and not the other way around. I also put you as a dad, so that means you had to fuck a woman. Yeah, I know it's far fetched, but hey, it's the best I could do.

this thread has turned REALLY gay

bleedingfilth, have you ever been tested for STDs? how big is the biggest peter you ever had stuffed in you? the smallest? have you ever did it with a negro?

what about animals, like horses and dogs? check out my website, www.nastybeast.com i can make you a movie star

Shut the fuck up retard. Keep on jacking off, because that's the only sex you'll ever get. And what's this fascination with animals? What, a horse won't even let you fuck it.