would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
Actually, I have no fucking clue what the hell he was talking about. Let me go find my moron to english dictionary real quick. Or we could just find rebirth.

Was a compliment. I was saying that these guys oughta take the hint that a attractive young lady hasnt seen the movie an dosent have any paticuler want to see the movie. Yet they were able to drone on about it for a large number of post. It was a dis to them in that they are too caught up in living in thier imaginary world. As far as the river shit. You said you are from arkansas I belive I read that in different fourm. Everyone in arkansas almost is a hick an lives close to a fckin river.

Bleedingfilth... i dont know if that is you in the picture... i would guess it is... and if it is... youre gorgeous... since this thread is on the subject... i thought id just share that.

Oh no, they are hitting on you bleeding. If I were you, I would change all of the locks on my house, get a security system, lock the windows, put steel bars around them, close the curtains, and hide in a closet.

"Was a compliment. I was saying that these guys oughta take the hint that a attractive young lady hasnt seen the movie an dosent have any paticuler want to see the movie."
We'll talk about it if we want to. Do you think we started this thread for her? No. Shut the fuck up you cock smoker and go back to your cum guzzlers anonymous meeting.

Oh, and you can't talk about Arkansas. You're from Texas. The biggest idiots in the world are from Texas. For example, George Dubau Bush.

And I guess you carry that Texas trait, because you're too much of a moron to see that everything we said about elves, dwarves, etc. was apparently of a foreign concept to you, called sarcasm.

Hey greenwaterman, angela... in your avatar... looks like the guitarist from Iron Maiden... goddamn..

Originally posted by anamneulach Bleedingfilth... i dont know if that is you in the picture... i would guess it is... and if it is... youre gorgeous... since this thread is on the subject... i thought id just share that.

Yes, it's me in the picture. Thank you for the compliment :)

and....to the Unregistered person...thanks for the compliment too...but I actually WANT to see Lord of the Rings...I hear it's really good :) and I don't live close to a river either...

"Probbley northern arkansas."
*Probably* not. And probbley is just more proof that you have to be from Texas.
"but I actually WANT to see Lord of the Rings...I hear it's really good"
Ha motherfucker, she does want to see Lord of the Rings. One for the nerds baby. What did you think, she wanted to see Crossroads? BTW, I slayed the dragon. Ok, I'm lying. Actually, he deflated.

I am also studying the Klingon language right now. The problem is, that I have to write a paper on it and I only know the basics. So if anybody can give me the translation of, bhjflahyeorpuajfdhfosutsjafkjasdlhpoytakjfdwythewqkhbcnxmb, it would be much appreciated.

Never mind, I found the translation. It means "Broken Offering is a cock sucking 1 penny whore who's daddy, otherwise known as Guerrilla, took his virginity at the age of .25. He now is faced with having to get off on pictures of people on message boards and is also faced with the cruel fact that bubba is waiting for him at home after a horrible day of anal." Yeah, as with most _____ to english translations, the english translation is super fucking long.

Just got back from seeing Jackass, man it was fucking off the wall! If you haven't gone yet get off your ass and go! an hour and a half of straight laughter guaranteed 100%! I'll say it involves a lot of things that I sure as hell wouldn't consider doing ever in my lifetime. You'll enjoy it a lot bleeding I'm sure.

Btw whoever thought we were being serious with bleeding and hitting on her, Just because she's hot doesn't mean that any person who sees her photo wants to hunt her down "by the river". I think it's time you took notice of these: :p :lol: :D ;) :p :lol:

they usually mean joking :lol:

Shows what you know all great an mighty fucknuts.. Im from arkansas as well.. An if you arnt from the north.. Just were the fuck are you from.. Since you seem to think your the god of this conversation.. let me bow before your all an mighty super spaming ass.. Its called one post for what needs to be said.. You made 5 back there.. whats wrong bro.. Ya think it up afterward.. thats what edit is for you stupid inbred shit.. Or is it that you trying to get your post count up so you can be even more the super fourm user? An cocksmoker? The fuck are you 12? No wait.. i dont wanna know.. Cocksmoker tho.. I mean i can think up a whole lot better insults then that.. you could have cut down my closemindedness or maybe said something bout my mother... You prob go with the mom thing tho.. Seems to be about your age level..

Forgive the edit.. you sumbitchs post fast.. Btw.. the river comment was made in reguards to her location.. not to you jackasses... An lets leave bleeding out of this.. She aint gotta damn thing to do with the fact that your a fuckin dork..

Oh an as far as my virginity goes.. Im not even gonna diginify your ass with an answer.. Im instead going to point out once again that you took the easy way out in your insult an dont have the mental power to square off against me... I suggest you go masterbate to an elf or klingon, or whatever the fuck gets your ass off....

Btw... Cnat remember your name.. dont care too look..who went an seen the jackass movie tonite... I noticed you said my friends an me.. First off all its my friends an i.. An the funny part about that, that shows how big a bitch you are bro.. Is that you didnt say. My gf an i... saterday night an your spending it with the guys.. I spent it at home but i had a reason.. you spent it with your friends.. probbley pointed to some chick at the mall an said something swanky.. But didnt have the balls to go up to her an ask for them digits or to even try an have a conversation.. So before ya go telling me to ummm fuck off.. Grow some hair on your nuts before ya come up against me..

Greenwater_Pond: Awesome! I can't wait to see it tomorrow:D
Thanks for sticking up for me man :) I appreciate it. :):)

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
I want to see Jackass, but we don't have a movie theater in my town anymore. It closed down last week.

Damn man :( That sucks. I don't have a theater hear either...I have to go to LR or Memphis...or...Forrest City...there isn't anything here for anyone to do...