would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
Hmm...this is my first time posting at the Nevermore board...and this is what I see? :lol: Oh man. Ahh well, I don't think Angela or Cristina (Lacuna Coil...not that Aguleria whore) would appreciate this talk at all.

You know guys...not getting STDS is great and all..and I know this is just fantasy talk, but have you ever thought about the possibility of getting one of them pregnant from unprotected sex? I'd ask if they were on any type of birth control first. :)

Then...again...it's just fantasy...(I have a feeling people aren't going to like me because of this post)

Well, that's your way of handling it I guess. I don't believe in that sort of thing....well, unless a woman is raped or is incapable of taking care of the baby of course.

To each their own though.

1. First Angela thread we've had here (for at least a long time).
2. Don't bother take anything you see here seriously.
3. If you look at the right threads, they are not all puerile.
4. This thread was started by an idiot.

youre an idiot if you believe metallica "wanted to do something different" or is "progressing"

and whats the big deal about sex? you uptight powermetal nerds need to quit playing your dungeons and dragons and magic cards and go fuck some girls.

Oh, and look how creative he is. Wow, if I didn't have that keen *power metal* instinct, I wouldn't have ever of known it was the same person. BTW, I just got my plastic sword, I am going to go slay that inflated dragon that just seems to be hanging out in my room.

Yeah, I just wanted to report on the slaying of the dragon. It didn't go to well. He kicked my ass and then flew away. Right now I am studying the Lord of the Rings movie to learn how Gandolf does all of those great magical tricks and I am reading the Lord of the Rings books to find out where the ring is at now. I think I saw it at Wal-Mart. Once I do these two things, I will show that dragon who's the boss.

they still treating you well in dwarf-country? those little pricks kicked me in the nads last time i was there, causing me to subsequently crush one of their skulls with the heel of my boot. needless to say, i was exiled from their domain. lil' bastards. fuck 'em. i'm taking my lawnmower next time i enter that kingdom of ass-raping midgets! :mad:

I have always hated the dwarfs too. Those stupid pricks think why too highly of themselves. I am good friends with the hobits though. Mages are cool also. The elves are bastards also. You would think that the women would be clean, but no, they are filthy whores. You can get VD from just looking at them.

Lord of the rings is a great movie in it's own right, if you go into it with the negative attitude that it'll nerdify you just by watching, then you've got a problem. The movie is so well done, and the sheer size of sets, the detail to the story etc. Geez Bleeding, how can you not have seen it yet?

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
Hmm...this is my first time posting at the Nevermore board...and this is what I see? :lol: Oh man. Ahh well, I don't think Angela or Cristina (Lacuna Coil...not that Aguleria whore) would appreciate this talk at all.

The impression I have of Italy is that if your an Italian guy and don't comment on a gorgeous female walking by, there is something wrong with you. It's hard enough for a woman to be in a metalband surrounded by men but in a Italian metalband... I think she's use to that kind of talk. :err: