Wounded/Time Lost Remastered

jjmannford

Sep 17, 2002
Lutherville, MD
Visit site
Finally got it. Sounds great. Words is definitely sweet. :headbang: What's the scoop on it? It sounds like an Ottity, but does anyone else play on it. Sounds like a drum track. Definitely a nice skeleton in the closet. Hopefully some other gems will see the light of day

:wave:

Wounded/Time Lost is probably a little harder to find then other discs, so I would recommend www.cduniverse.com They have it in stock, and it only cost $13.95 :) Both awesome CDs plus Fade 2 Grey (demo), Pure (acoustic), Under the Sun (demo with a nice key solo), and the kick ass Words. That is a sweet price. Go get 'em

:zombie: Jim
(tired today)

Come on Giants:mad:, pitching needs to get better

Hey guys

The scoop on Words is that it was a total demo Doug did that was just something that never really materialized to a full on song with lyrics. Kind of a crazy tune but pretty damn cool hah.

Demonspell it is from the Wounded time frame though, It probably would have been on Time Lost had we done more with it.

Jim thanks for giving everyone the info where to get this. It is a cool deal. I especially like Phil's crazy key solo even if that track is a bit rough :)

Hats off to the Angels for beating the Giants but that was a blow!
Enchant are big Giants fans so today is a rough one! Most of them played there ass'es off! especially Snow!

Pitching didn,t get better! Hernandez flat out sucks!

Ed

put in Rueter in the 7th against Spezio in game 6. Lefty vs. Lefty. Change of speed too. Rodriguez threw all fast balls, so eventually Spezio was going to not foul it off. Unfortunately he hit it out. I knew after the Angels came back in that game 6, their destiny was sealed. :( Hey at least those over-payed everything thats wrong with baseball damn Yankees didnt win the WS again.

My thoughts dead on! even Zerbe would have been OK!

And Levon never should have taken the hill because there should never have been a game 7!

You know it my friend!

Good call as usual!