wounded jugs lost in time

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
yesterday I finally received my order from november J9D10 + wounded/ time lost
sofar I´ve only listened to juggling and it grows on me constantly

1. nice acoustics and keyboards +vox didn´t get the chorus at first but now it´s good
2. love the guitar and bass..good vox well delivered
3.wow!! superb vocals and song
4. more talking-like vocals Ted should do more of that, like the chorus + the samba part
5.cool lyrics and awesome mellow parts... haunting chorus
6. a definate singalong song!! funky and groovyyyy love it!
7.ok not that good chorus
8.the vocals are great the musical composition is average
9.seems recycled.. didn´t leave me that much , not bad though
10. hmm.. kind of like the last one ...
11. not that good chorus average song
12. reprise... cool

rating 9/10

haven´t listened to TL/W but will in the next days seems to be their "weakest" albums according to the album rating poll
now I´m only missing break and blueprint..

Hi Djo!

No no no! :) Wounded is not the weakest CD...when I listed my 'wish list' for the DVD show gig list, I couldn't pick less than four songs from Wounded...Below Zero, Pure, Hostile World, and Look Away -- more than I picked for any other CD except Tug!!

Happy listening!!!

Cheers!

I think some of the songs on Wounded are a bit too long for their own good(Fade To Grey, Armour, and Look Away really) but Pure, Broken, and Distractions are all killer songs that should be played much more.

Time Lost is good too. Pretty solid album with no real bad songs(unless you count Foundations...it sounds like East Of Eden having sex with Incommunicado) and Interact and New Moon are probably two of their best songs of all time.

Juggling 9 for me is their ultimate album...such emotion that just pours out from every song. Give this one as many chances as necessary to let it sink in because once it does... :worship:

I want to like Wounded more, really I do. But something happens when I listen to it. I find myself getting BORED. That never happens with other Enchant albums. I agree, some songs are too long for their own good. Sometimes a song can only be 5 minutes long, and stretching it to 7 minutes is not always a good thing. I love a few songs off Wounded, it just that I find the album lacking focus in places. I think they found that focus with Break, and have not looked back since.

I´ve listened to Wounded and time lost (but not that thoroughly)
first impression is that there are about 3 songs that I really enjoy from each album like but the others are average... I agree that some songs could be shortened by a couple minutes

nice pics of them on this re-edition... grow your hair back dudes!!

like this woman...
1958437_l.jpg

or man?:OMG:

definite favorites, excellent:
what to say, colours fade, juggling knives,elysé
very good ones:
paint the picture, rough draft, bite my tongue,

the others are just average

I would rate Wounded 7/10 Time lost 7,5/10