WOW!!! thats what i call server usage

lightnin

DethBanger
Apr 17, 2001
germany
www.lightninsbase.de
:eek: :eek: :eek: what on earth ?!? :D

well, now as all IMG karaoke tracks are online, the mayhem begins: i just checked my http logfiles and now just enjoy these figures:

all IMG karaoke tracks used up about 1GB of traffic in about 36 hours!!! incredible aint it?

but here some warning ;) as i only have 20GB of traffic each month i will block downloading once the IMG files have reached 10-15 GB. i hope you all are fine with this decision ;)

cheers and happy downloading...
lightnin

> download @ lightninsbase.de

if you dont have the password enter the guest section, all mp3s are available there as well ;)

Wow!

If thats the case, then WE should stop using it to download the tracks for ourselves..but rather use our other resources. Lets keep this one for those people not involved who want to download....

...I wonder what the percentage of that usage can be attributed to one of us downloading stuff...

na rabies,

thats not necessary yet. let´s just see how much traffic will be used in May. and then, i also have another 150 MB server at hand with NO TRAFFIC LIMITATION so in case we run into problems, i will use this one as well ;)

i just posted this thread to let you see how much traffic was generated in only 2 days ;) thats a compliment for your work guys :) ;) :D

cheers,
lightnin

So this is since it has been linked to Maiden Downunder? I get about 100 visitors a day at the moment and I get a lot of emails about the Karaoke Tracks. Sounds like we may run into a problem with the traffic, however I think it will die down after a few days once people get used to the fact the files are online again.