Wow theres a shitload of people here...and

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
Glenns sitting back, big old smile on his face...probly watching the clock and trying to hold off the announcement for as long as he can while we all squirm

Glenn is evil...hes giving us his misery of Nevermore by stretching this out...I know hes here,watching,waiting,chuckling his evil laugh

TwizstedJesus said:
Glenns sitting back, big old smile on his face...probly watching the clock and trying to hold off the announcement for as long as he can while we all squirm

Glenn is evil...hes giving us his misery of Nevermore by stretching this out...I know hes here,watching,waiting,chuckling his evil laugh

Or Glenn is totally fucking with us and has not even woke up yet...

Now that would suck...I worked all night and I've been twitching like a crack fiend since about 9:15,watching the clock near 10

30 people at 10 in the morning??? Its like 9 central, 8 pacific...thats a lot of desperate metalheads dude

Right now:

59 (39 members & 20 guests)
sh0kr0k, BlackenedDawn, BlindPanzer, Braxil, Casey1v, Dark One, Dave@BEC, Dolamite S. Biffle, DreamThief, DrumRman, Everblack, Eyes Of Horus, genocya7, Greykiller, guardian26, James, Jibrille, Jim LotFP, jkohn, Joel-RZ, johnfrank1970, Klebalica, mitchgx, Mr. Kashchei, Osiris' Eyes, pollution, PurpleCrayonWriter, Rider of Theli, spiralcharlie, TimeStitcher, twist, TwizstedJesus, Unca Kev, yardleybates, Yngvai X, YtseJammer

sh0kr0k said:
Right now:

59 (39 members & 20 guests)
sh0kr0k, BlackenedDawn, BlindPanzer, Braxil, Casey1v, Dark One, Dave@BEC, Dolamite S. Biffle, DreamThief, DrumRman, Everblack, Eyes Of Horus, genocya7, Greykiller, guardian26, James, Jibrille, Jim LotFP, jkohn, Joel-RZ, johnfrank1970, Klebalica, mitchgx, Mr. Kashchei, Osiris' Eyes, pollution, PurpleCrayonWriter, Rider of Theli, spiralcharlie, TimeStitcher, twist, TwizstedJesus, Unca Kev, yardleybates, Yngvai X, YtseJammer

I was there as well, but probably over on the "oldschool" forum at that particular time. I would bump back over every fifteen minutes or so. I see a few lurkers on that list though. A few names I don't know.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I was there as well, but probably over on the "oldschool" forum at that particular time. I would bump back over every fifteen minutes or so. I see a few lurkers on that list though. A few names I don't know.

Bryant

"oldschool" forum???

Of all those names, I recognized most but have only met about 3 of the people in person.

sh0kr0k said:
"oldschool" forum???

Of all those names, I recognized most but have only met about 3 of the people in person.

Yes the "oldschool" forum. Click on "ultimate metal forum" at the top of the page here, then scroll down about 16 of the different forums and you are at "old school." We will welcome you there with open arms.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yes the "oldschool" forum. Click on "ultimate metal forum" at the top of the page here, then scroll down about 16 of the different forums and you are at "old school." We will welcome you there with open arms.

Bryant

Oh, I see! Ha! It's been a long time since I've visited any other forum on UM. I'll have to check out the Old School :Spin: