Wow, Type O Negative isn't complete shit

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
By which I mean, their first album is pretty awesome. Of course, it's basically Carnivore with keyboards and extra doominess. But with a song called "Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity," it's hard to go wrong. Course, the rest of their stuff is still shit, but man, this album is good.

Sing it with me, kids:
I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!
(HE KNOWS YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!)

Pyrus said:
By which I mean, their first album is pretty awesome. Of course, it's basically Carnivore with keyboards and extra doominess. But with a song called "Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity," it's hard to go wrong. Course, the rest of their stuff is still shit, but man, this album is good.

Sing it with me, kids:
I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!
(HE KNOWS YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!)
Yeah, origin of feces is a pretty cool one
I actually like Bloody Kisses and October Rust as well
Kinda lost it for them after that, but still like those albums alot.

I like all their albums!!! my favorite would have to be "world coming down"

can't wait for their new album.I don't like all "goth" music.I guess thats how you would describe their music.but I just like type-o negative over-all sound. I remember last time I saw them was in dallas.at end their set they played "black number 1." and dimebag got on stage and played guitar solo.it was awsome.last time I saw dimebag play too!!

i thought type o negative were complete shit at first because the first song i ever heard was their cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit and its terrible. but when i started listening to their original stuff ive gotten much more into them. my fav album is either Life is Killing Me or Bloody Kisses. Life is Killing Me and Angry Itch are kickass songs

Yeah, Type O Negative are suprisingly good, I agree. Carnivore's good for fun, but I definetely appreciate Type O Negative's music more. Well, some of it anyway. Some of their not-tongue-in-cheek stuff is well done and some of it is kind of...lame. Good band, overall.

I like to listen to Type O Negative sometimes. I like some of Bloody Kisses and Slow Deep and Hard, too. Peter Steele's voice is like a vibrator in my pants.

I haven't heard any of the first album--- I dont really take them seriously so I haven't spent much time listening to them. Now I want to hear it.

Susperia said:
I like to listen to Type O Negative sometimes. I like some of Bloody Kisses and Slow Deep and Hard, too. Peter Steele's voice is like a vibrator in my pants.

I haven't heard any of the first album--- I dont really take them seriously so I haven't spent much time listening to them. Now I want to hear it.

It's awesome. It's the most deliberately humourous album, i mean just look at the song titles

1. Unsuccesfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity (I Know You're Fucking Someone Else)
2. Der Untermensch
3. Xero Tolerance
4. Prelude to Agony
5. Glass Walls of Limbo (Dance Mix)
6. The Misinterpretation of Silence and it's Disastrous Consequences
7. Gravitational Constant: G = 6.67 x 10^-8 cm^3 gm^-1 sec^-2

:tickled:

VadimVon said:
Yeah, origin of feces is a pretty cool one
I actually like Bloody Kisses and October Rust as well
Kinda lost it for them after that, but still like those albums alot.

Origin of Feces is not their first album. The first album is Slow, Deep And Hard. Origin of Feces is the fake live album (including fake crowd banter) they recorded after that. I like all their stuff really. Peter Steele is an awesome frontman with a good sense of humour.