Type O Negative vs. Nu-metal

Jerry Cantrell and Type O Negative alone make Roadrunner a great label as far as I'm concerned, even with all the shite present. :)

Loved You To Death is probably my favorite TON as well, if I had to pick one. That intro gives me chills every time... even just thinking about it.

Numbers, huh? I remember seeing Helmet and The Melvins there. It's another Houston club shithole, but at least it's not in da 'hood. It's closer to gay-land. Just last week a person was stabbed to death at Numbers.

October Rust is Ton's best in my opinion. Bloody Kisses just goes on for too long, and Black #1 is not as good as everyone likes to believe.

Love You to Death is a fantastic song, especially the last two minutes or so. Woah! Does anyone else find "Burnt Flowers Fallen" to be brilliant? THat is my fave ToN song. The last minute or two bogs it down, but the first 3-4 minutes is breath-taking. "Wolf Moon" is almost equally as brilliant. Bacchus and Haunted are also good. aw fuck it, October Rust just kicks ass.

Burnt Flowers Fallen is incredible, one of their best songs.

Helmet fucking owned!!! I miss those dudes.

Gotta say I am laughing my ass off reading all of this. :tickled:

That picture is absolutely hilarious!

I fucking hate Numbers!! The place doesn't know how to turn on the AC, there isn't any proper ventilation, so as a non-smoker of cancer sticks, I despise having to go to a show there.

And as Dreamlord stated, there's a lot of violence going on around there.. senseless bullshit.