Wow !! Wow !! Christ 0 (Vanden Plas)

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I don't know if there are any Vanden Plas fans on this forum or not, but the soon to be released "Christ 0" has leaked out through the net and I was able to land a copy. It is due out April 3rd and I recommend picking it up ASAP. This thing is epic !! I don't have words strong enough to explain how good this release is.

Bryant

Snowmaker said:

Ha ha ha get out of here Mr. Vanden Plas moderator. :kickass: As you can see, I am still recruiting for the Vanden Plas army. Of course I did the same for Tad Morose on the VP board. The two bands don't sound very much alike, but they both make great music. :p

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha get out of here Mr. Vanden Plas moderator. :kickass: As you can see, I am still recruiting for the Vanden Plas army. Of course I did the same for Tad Morose on the VP board. The two bands don't sound very much alike, but they both make great music. :p

Well, I can't say I'm not guilty too. :saint:

(Its been out there since 2/21)

It kicks ass. I put this, the new Evergrey, and the new Queensryche into my player the same day. I took out Evergrey and Queensryche on Saturday, but VP had to stay. I put a brief description on my myspace blog... went something like this: this is a great blend of musicianship and songwriting, as well as aggressiveness and melody. And I haven't even paid attention to the story yet.

lady_space said:
It kicks ass. I put this, the new Evergrey, and the new Queensryche into my player the same day. I took out Evergrey and Queensryche on Saturday, but VP had to stay. I put a brief description on my myspace blog... went something like this: this is a great blend of musicianship and songwriting, as well as aggressiveness and melody. And I haven't even paid attention to the story yet.

Hey Sissie Leigha. :p

VP has pretty much released the album of the year if you ask me. I wouldn't want to have to compete with it. It only took them four years to make. :Smug: I will be happy to see your reviews of course.

Bryant