WOW!

cyanide74

I'm cheap
Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
Hi all, I never listened to Nevermore, heard of them, but never checked them out. but damn after seeing them live on Gigantour in Huntington,Wv, all I can say is :worship: ,after their set, I turned around bought This Godless Endeavor and a shirt. damn the music I've been missing.

add me to the ever growing list of Neverheadz :headbang:

welcome to the board and Neverheadom. I am the resident extreme gear head. My name is Da Fukn Guru, and I think Distorted Mind Sucks !!!!!!

J/K

Actually they rock and Will is like my little bitch boi ...LMAOOOOOOO

Again welcome to a whole new world of metal !!!!

Da Fukn Guru

i said it before and i'll say it again. To truly become a Neverhead, you must carve the NM logo into your scrotum and dance around naked at a dinner party chanting "MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE MY ARMY"

the phish said:
i said it before and i'll say it again. To truly become a Neverhead, you must carve the NM logo into your scrotum and dance around naked at a dinner party chanting "MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE MY ARMY"

and obviously, post a video of it on the forum as proof :tickled:

the phish said:
Yeah, we've all been there before...

the phish said:

But what if you don't have one of these.. "scrotums" that you speak of??
:cry: