WOW!!!

I had a few ppl in my class for the past 2 years who played it and they couldn't talk about anything else but WOW and I hated that. Why is everyone so obsessed with it? It's just a normal RPG but this time it's online, who cares? I've never played it myself but I just dislike it.

WoW looks like a Disney release. I can't play anything that looks that bad.

Black Core said:
I had a few ppl in my class for the past 2 years who played it and they couldn't talk about anything else but WOW and I hated that. Why is everyone so obsessed with it? It's just a normal RPG but this time it's online, who cares? I've never played it myself but I just dislike it.

Keywords

Black Core said:
^I find it kinda stupid to pay for the game and then pay again every month to play it.

Believe me, these games are worth it once you start playing them. It really can't be explained, you just have to see for yourself. Theres something about having a huge world with thousands of other players walking around/killing stuff/etc.

World of Warcraft is fucking crack cocaine. I had 4 level 60 characters before I quit. This game in itself is brilliant, and if you play with friends you know in real life it's even better.

I hate people who play RPGs and don't RP... which is essentially the entirety of that shitty game, WoW. I'd rather play MUDs like Gemstone IV until the end of time.