Wow

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
I just had to post this. This guy is awesome. Thanks a lot, man! :headbang:

l_5101a7046049195a0c42e7ecce83a373.jpg

HEY I HAVE THAT SHIRT LOL!1

I'm definitely wearing it to the Symphony X show. I wonder if there'd be any other ways to pimp you guys at a concert that don't involve having merchandise on my person.. Damn. >_>

funny i should stumble upon this while, by chance, visiting this board :lol:

cheers, bro

I'm definitely wearing it to the Symphony X show. I wonder if there'd be any other ways to pimp you guys at a concert that don't involve having merchandise on my person.. Damn. >_>

Clay and I once wore two different shirts to a Blind Guardian concert. Some random person came up to us and said something like "awesome band!" but when we said "thanks, I'm glad you like us" he didn't believe we were really in the band. Sort of amusing...

I hope I can attend the Symphony X show. I may be in Russia at the time, but nothing has been confirmed.

I will be at the show...you can come up to me and take me around to people telling them that they should listen to my band...other than that I'm not sure. If you want to give me your shirt size I can probably bring you one if you wish. I may give you a discount if you promise to put it on and wear it that night...:headbang:

i'm going to post a picture of myself holding The Silvery Image + A Great Divide while wearing the T-shirt and the thong ;);););););););)

I already have a shirt, that was the first sentence in the post. :p I already planned on wearing it to the show, I WANT to pimp you out. If I had a place to put it, and the stuff needed, I would even have like, portable battery powered speakers(My friend has those..before that I didn't even think they existed) and have a copy of your CD playing through it while we waited in line >_> Heh. Maybe you should bring a couple copies of the CD yourself, in like, a bag or something, try to sell them before/after the show, hell, try to give one to SympX themselves, if they listen to it and like your stuff, you might even one day get a shot at being signed to InsideOut. :p

I already have a shirt, that was the first sentence in the post. :p I already planned on wearing it to the show, I WANT to pimp you out. If I had a place to put it, and the stuff needed, I would even have like, portable battery powered speakers(My friend has those..before that I didn't even think they existed) and have a copy of your CD playing through it while we waited in line >_> Heh. Maybe you should bring a couple copies of the CD yourself, in like, a bag or something, try to sell them before/after the show, hell, try to give one to SympX themselves, if they listen to it and like your stuff, you might even one day get a shot at being signed to InsideOut. :p

i wish it was that easy my friend...i really do. I may bring a copy or two, we shall see.