WoY visibility worldwide

I never had any trouble, in all the times we went there, but one of my favourite stories was from a friend of mine who drove to Harpo's and parked his car in the parking lot (the muddy lawn) and this dude approched him and said "I'll watch your car for $10!". I guess they looked it him, puzzled, and asked "what?". The guy repeated himself, "I said, I'll watch your car for $10!". The guys were still unsure to do. Then the guy finally said, "Look, if you give me $10, I W'ONT break into your car, but otherwise, you know...!" So they had to give him $10. :lol:
What about "I won't break your face if you give me $10"? Sounds like a decent reply to me. :cool:

I never had any trouble, in all the times we went there, but one of my favourite stories was from a friend of mine who drove to Harpo's and parked his car in the parking lot (the muddy lawn) and this dude approched him and said "I'll watch your car for $10!". I guess they looked it him, puzzled, and asked "what?". The guy repeated himself, "I said, I'll watch your car for $10!". The guys were still unsure to do. Then the guy finally said, "Look, if you give me $10, I W'ONT break into your car, but otherwise, you know...!" So they had to give him $10. :lol:
When i went to gigantour in 2005 one of the guys i went with was telling me when they went to harpo's one time. he got to his car and the windows were busted in and his sound system was completley ripped out. Talk about getting fucked over!:cry:

Thread resurrection! More like an excuse for me to be smug, heh.

WoY pimp and his bitches:

theposse.jpg

Ah yes! Man, I can't remember much from that night. :( GC now probably think that all Australians are drunk flaming idiots, hehe.

Marc - if I had a sword, there would've been trouble! That mini-golf course was terrible. :(

Haha! I was thinking of posting that up when you mentioned GC, but I had second thoughts cause it's a weird photo. :p I have no idea what I was thinking/doing at the time.

That kind of thing happens every weekend in downtown Austin. As if this itself weren't ridiculous enough, we even have beggars here that double as parking lot attendants, pointing out spots that are in plain sight, directing the driver into the spot, and then expecting to be compensated for their efforts.