WTF is "Glue"

for that mix you are talking about, if they like it then call it good. but I would defiantly try to top it with the next one. Just keep pushing yourself with every project you take on

Yeah and bro getting good at gluing a mix together take's a long time of trial and error. you have to know what you can push in your mix and what you can't :). I know i still suck at mixing in general :) that's why I woke with someone who is amazing at it.

Let me put this in the simplest terms I can think of....

Glue is really different for everyone, and depending on the type of SOUND you are going for is something you want to achieve or not. Glue in particular refers to how well the instruments sit together and work with one another in a mix. When a mix is "glued well" the instruments dont step on one another, they all fit the particular weight, punch, sound and clarity to work together and make the mix sound like once cohesive entity.

make sense?

Let me put this in the simplest terms I can think of....

Glue is really different for everyone, and depending on the type of SOUND you are going for is something you want to achieve or not. Glue in particular refers to how well the instruments sit together and work with one another in a mix. When a mix is "glued well" the instruments dont step on one another, they all fit the particular weight, punch, sound and clarity to work together and make the mix sound like once cohesive entity.

make sense?

Indeed! Thanks guru

Ns did you claim you bought the mercury bundle or something?

A bunch of times! When people called Bullshit and requested an ilok screenshot, he just avoided that all together. Even some the really known guys making tons of money dont have the mercury bundle, but NSGUITAR does???? Come the fuck on! His purchased waves mercury bundle is in fantasy land chilling out with that 14 inch Rogers snare he has.
Might as well say he has 15 smurfs building him a custom SSL console.

A bunch of times! When people called Bullshit and requested an ilok screenshot, he just avoided that all together. Even some the really known guys making tons of money dont have the mercury bundle, but NSGUITAR does???? Come the fuck on! His purchased waves mercury bundle is in fantasy land chilling out with that 14 inch Rogers snare he has.
Might as well say he has 15 smurfs building him a custom SSL console.

8==D----You

k?