WTF is "Glue"

I joke. This is not allowed? Also, if you noticed that dude JUMPS ON IT when it comes to knocking me.

Jokes are supposed to be funny. You're just making a dick out of yourself again with overreacting to someone who was telling facts. My honest opinion. If you're smart you should accept that some people on this forum aren't very happy about the fact you didn't get banned. Just because you said sorry doesn't mean everything is fine again. At least not for everyone.

Jokes are supposed to be funny. You're just making a dick out of yourself again with overreacting to someone who was telling facts. My honest opinion. If you're smart you should accept that some people on this forum aren't very happy about the fact you didn't get banned. Just because you said sorry doesn't mean everything is fine again. At least not for everyone.

Well, that IS the reasoning I posted that. I was hoping people would realize that I'm not here to fight, as they shouldn't be either. It's a pretty reasonable thing to ask.. Besides, like somebody said.. It IS just an internet forum.. One in which I'm pretty fond of.

Also, a penis sign is not really over-reacting.. If anybody's over-reacting it's Keith

Hey NSGUITAR, Jesus called & he wants his cross back. Youre such a martyr dude.
I dont jump on you at every chance. I stayed out of your "Apology Thread" where you said sorry for being a "prideful dbag that doesnt listen to people's advice". Whatever that means!!!! I dont think that had anything to do with the apology that the forum wanted. None of the issues ever brought up with you were about you not listening to peoples advice. I have no clue where you came up with that one. Unless that was Papa Smurf's idea. ;)

Anytime someone called you on the cracked waves or lying about your ezdrummer being a real drummer, you told people to fuck their mouths, or to thumb their own asses, or whatever your responses were.
Just dont act like people decided to destroy you for no reason. Man up. Shit, or man down. I dont know. Whatever you want to do.

So, NSGUITAR, How tall are the smurfs in real life?

Hey NSGUITAR, Jesus called & he wants his cross back. Youre such a martyr dude.
I dont jump on you at every chance. I stayed out of your "Apology Thread" where you said sorry for being a "prideful dbag that doesnt listen to people's advice". Whatever that means!!!! I dont think that had anything to do with the apology that the forum wanted. None of the issues ever brought up with you were about you not listening to peoples advice. I have no clue where you came up with that one. Unless that was Papa Smurf's idea. ;)

Anytime someone called you on the cracked waves or lying about your ezdrummer being a real drummer, you told people to fuck their mouths, or to thumb their own asses, or whatever your responses were.
Just dont act like people decided to destroy you for no reason. Man up. Shit, or man down. I dont know. Whatever you want to do.

So, NSGUITAR, How tall are the smurfs in real life?

I'd be a happy camper if you'd just get off my back, specifically. I'm quite willing to just get along.

And the smurfs are only 3 inches tall. =(

Seriously, he's already been called out on all of this. Any mention of it now and it's just fucking ridiculous. Those that sit around and wait for an NSGUITAR thread simply to jump back on him about the SSL or Waves shit are far bigger douchebags than he ever was. Move on.

well. if we're all done bickering like 4th grade boys who are mad about someone who has a batman action figure we all want:

what have we learned about GLUE?

I don`t understand why this dude still around. I didn`t understand his stupid "apology" thread. But Keith srly , this is getting old , and to all the people, please dont degrade the quality of this forum by loosing your time asking for answers from a mythomaniac.

The next person who commnent on this loves big dicks in their butts
Now continue for the quest of GLUE

Personally I think ya'll just need to shut the fuck up. I AM THE BIGGEST CRUSADER IN THE LETS BRING THE LULZ OUT OF NSGUITAR'S DEBAUCHERY ... but come on guys. Enough is enough. Especially you Keith, Ill ban you from the fat girls sites!

The guy made his apologies, we all know he uses cracked Waves plugins. So fucking what... not to be a dick, but his mixes are better then most of the guys here.

Grow the fuck up, take the cock shaped pacifier out of your mouth, and shut the fuck up.

Those that sit around and wait for an NSGUITAR thread simply to jump back on him about the SSL or Waves shit are far bigger douchebags than he ever was. Move on.

SSL Still brings the LULZ though, seriously if your JOKING about it thats one thing, but if you are being all BANTHISMOTHERFUCKERCAUSEHESUSINGCRACKEDPLUGINS!!!

Then ya'll need to GTFO!

Reason I say this is cause I know 90% of you mother fuckers are all using some kind of cracked shit. WE ALL HAVE at one point. So get off your fucking soap box and throw your dirty ass in the laundry.

And this is the last I want to fucking hear about it!!!

So for some LULZ I give you:
moar_ssl.jpg

SSL Still brings the LULZ though, seriously if your JOKING about it thats one thing, but if you are being all BANTHISMOTHERFUCKERCAUSEHESUSINGCRACKEDPLUGINS!!!

Then ya'll need to GTFO!

Reason I say this is cause I know 90% of you mother fuckers are all using some kind of cracked shit. WE ALL HAVE at one point. So get off your fucking soap box and throw your dirty ass in the laundry.

HAHAHA <3

GuitarGuru777 & Pxz are right. Ill no longer add fuel to the NSGUITAR shitstorm fire from here on out. That doesnt mean that I dont still feel the same way about it, just means that Ill respect the forum enough not to beat a cracked horse anymore.

You go to hell Jason!! I mean, Sir.:lol: Dont ban me from there!! haha! Even though there's no content on the site I joined. :bah: Now add some big tits to the site!! :worship: PLLLEEEAASSSEEEE????

Btw, how did you know I had a cock shaped pacifier????