WTF is WRONG with "The Enemy"? It sucks.

OK so I've had another listen just to see what you're talking about. While I understand what you're saying re the backing vox, I still have no problem with it. This song is killer, especially the first min and a half. But the whole tune is good imo. Musically to me its well written and executed. Remember - it was 1985!

OK so I've had another listen just to see what you're talking about. While I understand what you're saying re the backing vox, I still have no problem with it. This song is killer, especially the first min and a half. But the whole tune is good imo. Musically to me its well written and executed. Remember - it was 1985!

Forgot about this song, but it's awesome, like it better than madhouse. Last time I saw Joey he was playing Medussa and still sounds funny.

Sorry love everything about this song but it's kinda biased because I was so happy to get this tape when I was a kid that nothing could have made me dislike it. I never disliked Joey until John came along and the true greatness emerged. Joey ruled on Spreading, John is God on everything else.