WTF is wrong with the kids??

Wow, what a bunch of dip shits.

Hey, welcome back Jorge, long time no see!

And yeah, mega lulz at "and then just rub back and forth, really hard" :D But something about that kid's delivery in the first video had me mesmerized, he's one captivating little dude :lol:

Hey, welcome back Jorge, long time no see!

And yeah, mega lulz at "and then just rub back and forth, really hard" :D But something about that kid's delivery in the first video had me mesmerized, he's one captivating little dude :lol:

It's a long story but thanks. Glad to be back, really missed this place. :headbang:

What the hell? THESE are Smarties...

smarties.jpg

We call those things Rockets over here...

thGiantRocketsCandy.jpg

I can't believe they don't sell Smarties in the US, they are like the McDonalds of candy, I thought it was a massive enterprise...

These kids are weak nowadays. We used to snort pixi stix (well I didnt but had friends that did) and drink coke with that rock candy (forgot what they are called)--you know the combination that killed (not really) Mikey from the Life commercials

Kids are fucking stupid.

That said, I don't think I'd have an aneurysm if I saw a kid doing that; we used to have actual candy cigarettes for crying out loud.
But if I caught my kid doing it, I'd probably tell them to try a real cigarette. Maybe lock em in a closet with a box of cigars to finish.

i smoked some grass once
i mean actual grass, from my friends garden
it was pretty boring
i've also snorted salt, pepper and sherbert stuff, on their own and all mixed up
id probably try this to be fair
but the question is: AM I GON GET HIGH?
wait thats an utterly moronic question because i just remembered theyre exhaling a fine powder and not smoke D: