WTF!?

Anywho, lunch time.

nice sliding move .... :lol:

chuckwoolery.jpg

Erik said:
Because anyone who puts someone through a "test" like that is sure to be a complete fuckhead.

I mean, it's perfectly conceivable, even likely, that he would shy away from her not so much because of the lack of sex as because he didn't want to be in a relationship with an over-religious fundamentalist wackjob.
You said it very well. The sex part is annoying, but the religious values possessing that girl are scary. She's pretty confident I'll go to hell.

I can understand why she's putting me on test cause I think she had bad experiences with other boyfriends.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
no, it's lunch time in about 5-10 minutes so i'll be away from a computer for about an hour. :p

aka: 14 pages behind on posts :p

smoooooooth :tickled:

no :lol: I met her in my native town. Her grand mother lives in my native town and she comes here every christmas and spend most summer of here. Don't worry, I know that internet relations never go anywhere. She liked being with me cause I was the only one who was fluent with english, it kinda started like that.

edit: @ 1 lbs of naked nutrition

1lb of Naked Nutrition said:
I seriously hope the restaurant across the street has jamaican jerk chicken. Shit slays. If not i'll trek a mile up the road to get some mexican.

I hope I have storebought bread in my lunch, otherwise I'll be going and getting a BLT at Mr.Sub

actually you were right Lurch, she got propositionned with every bf she had, and always said no :erk:

I also think that's why she recently broke up with her ex.

This makes me think: Is being with someone without having sex in mind better? I mean, from most people's point of view here, sex is part of the reasons why you're with someone.

it's not necessarily a good idea to jump into bed asap but if you're (and by you're i mean i'm) in a committed relationship the sex part goes along with the boring part

I agree, I think it's reasonnable to wait a fair amount of time, which is depending on the strenght of the relationship.

Sure that belief still exists, and it most likely has everything to do with upbringing above all else. Hard to argue with someone's beliefs, just move on.

It's not like there's a shortage of attractive women in the world.

You could have said to her that you have to have sex with her until she gets pregnant othewise how do you know she can actually have kids - and there's not a lot of point in a marriage without children. This might have impressed her, but I guess it's doubtful.
Or you could have pointed out that you can't get married until you know for sure that you are well matched, and how can you tell that without having sex.
Marriage does not have to be about religion. In fact it is about family not god.
Have I given you some useful tips there?

yes thx a lot! But my opinion (and the opinion of my two best friends who happen to be girls who know the boston chick in question) is that I should move on. It would be useless to argue with that person and if she's only happy with her view of things I don't want to change that or even corrupt her :loco:

I'll wish her luck in the future :D