WTF!?

dorian gray said:
lol @ some of the perspectives/philosophies here on RC.
apparently it's brilliantly cool to have multiple sex partners outside of a committed relationship. and those who choose to do things responsibly are idiots

Recently, it has become apparent to me that it is not only on RC that this is true.

I guess we're just old fashioned...

markgugs said:
Dude, it doesn't take fortitude, it takes an erection.

LMFAO. :tickled: Don't forget the persuasion, K-Y, and "going to the bullpen" prior to the act. If that isn't your style just shoot for the "Southern Tresspass" method. :headbang:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Going to the Bullpen [v] The act of fingering the anus prior to having anal sex. It kind of "paves the way".

The Southern Trespass [n, v] The Southern Trespass most frequently occurrs when an over zealous (drunk) man is involved in intercourse with his lady friend. Through lack of concentration, lack of coordination, or simply because he wants to do it, the man quickly switches from the woman's vagina to the corn hole, without missing a beat. If executed properly, this act catches the female by complete surprise, stunning her like a cattle prod to the ass in a rain storm. No matter how long the man reaps the benefits of his efforts, he can now be content with the fact that he has committed the coveted Southern Trespass.

Doomcifer said:
LMFAO. :tickled: Don't forget the persuasion, K-Y, and "going to the bullpen" prior to the act. If that isn't your style just shoot for the "Southern Tresspass" method. :headbang:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Going to the Bullpen [v] The act of fingering the anus prior to having anal sex. It kind of "paves the way".

The Southern Trespass [n, v] The Southern Trespass most frequently occurrs when an over zealous (drunk) man is involved in intercourse with his lady friend. Through lack of concentration, lack of coordination, or simply because he wants to do it, the man quickly switches from the woman's vagina to the corn hole, without missing a beat. If executed properly, this act catches the female by complete surprise, stunning her like a cattle prod to the ass in a rain storm. No matter how long the man reaps the benefits of his efforts, he can now be content with the fact that he has committed the coveted Southern Trespass.

I just blew snot bubbles all over my fucking computer.

:lol:

5 stars

markgugs said:
Not for me it's not!

ATM > YUO

athena_atm_6-17-00a.jpg

markgugs said:
The ones I fuck in the ass can all lick my cock clean and not even have to swallow dingleberries.

Valsalva [n] The act of pinching shut (with thumb and forefinger) a woman's nose while receiving fellatio; most effective when employed just prior to the release point due to the gag reflex and ensuing swallow that the woman is forced to do to continue breathing. A great first date ploy, as it sets the stage for what the rules of engagement will be ahead.