WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mn.nemesis.CM

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2009
Searching on the web... I've found a song.
"Outside Looking In" by Nick Lachey.

The lyric is the same of "Abyss"...
I wanna know why...

Nick:
"but I feel my world coming back to life
my eyes are finally open again
now I see it all in a different light
I'm standing on the outside "

CM
"Now I see my world
Coming back to life
My eyes are finally open again
Now I see it all in a different light
Standing on the outside"

It's an error? coincidence?

please... someone say to me why ... :p

Cheers...

mn.nemesis:headbang:

Glen from Circus here.
Yes, we are fully aware of the striking similarities of the two songs, and that this quite a bit back, (in 2007 ) was adressed and dealt with both trought the old formum, management and regarding all legal issues. This was a tiering and slow process, that eventually was adressed and resolved correctly. We saw this as a case finnished and put to rest, but due to the new formum, needed to be adressed again.
We acknowlage the extreme recemblence, but do not affiliate Circus Maximus and the artist in question, nor the two songs.

All the best,

Glen:)
Circus Maximus

Thanks glen!...

and you, Cello...

I wrote part of "Abyss" in google and the song of Nick appeared. Believe or not.. :p:saint:

Nemesis is Metal.:heh:

Thanks to all of you CM. Sorry about this question, but you know... it was weird :p

well...

I've watched a video of you (Glen) recording the bass for "Isolate". Marvelous:OMG:. I love your way to play and I wish the best for all of you.
And the new album? Has it already a date of release?

well...

That's enough... thank to all...:)

best wishes...

mn.nemesis:headbang:

wow that's crazy. funny I actually really love both songs :lol: that NL album is a very well written pop album IMO.

but of course, I like CM way more :headbang:

I dunno what's more wrong - that Nick Lachey (doesn't that look misspelled??) and CM are in the same thread... Or I just watched a 2 hour show that he hosted (The Sing Off - the Beezlebubs were AWESOME!!!!)