WTF?...

Oct 19, 2006
Lance,
I received the following message after clicking on search and typing in shipping costs on the Nightmare Records website - Your IP address has been banned for suspicious hacking behaviour. Now I cannot get back on it. I was only trying to find out your shipping charges. WTF? Please advise. :confused:

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's a normal website precaution behind the scenes we have some things in place to avoid being hacked.

Best to just send an email, through the contact form, or to orders (at) nightmarerecords (dot) com if it's not working, it will reset itself in about a day. Or we can reset it for you.

Please don't think you'll get a quick response here as I'm monitoring emails all day and other things, this is typically one of the slower modes of communication with me.

If you email above with your name and or user name we can get this taken care of right away.

Lance,
Thanks for fixing my issue. I went to create an account, but the page is not https secure. This info should be protected. I know you stress security so you might want to check it out.