Vocalist LANCE KING Parts Ways with PYRAMAZE

I made no comment on what may or may not have happpened... I don't have a clue, and it's completely irrelevant to my statement. If they wanted to keep it "in house," that statement surely was not the way to do it.

Shaye

Keep your pants on Shaye- I wasn't addressing you specifically ;) I'm just saying that we ought to let the whole thing drop because it's between Lance and the band and we can't pretend to know what goes on behind closed doors. People need to quit speculating and blaming one side or the other for what happened- it's over and done with.
I happen to like ALL of the band members and I too am saddened by this decision, but life goes on....

Okay, guys and gals, let's end this here. We as fans will never know the situation, so please let's don't speculate. There are a lot of PYRAMAZE fans and alot of LANCE KING fans, so let's just be grateful that we were witness to their show at PPVII. Wish both parties the best of luck in ALL future endeavors,as both will continue to please us with their wonderful talent and wonderful music. Yes, it is a shame that they parted ways, but guys and gals we have the memories of that show in Atlanta on Sept 15, 2006, and no one can take that away from us. Continue in your own way to show support for both parties and be proud of the fact that you are fans.

J-Man

Reactions: FataMorgana
Okay, guys and gals, let's end this here. We as fans will never know the situation, so please let's don't speculate. There are a lot of PYRAMAZE fans and alot of LANCE KING fans, so let's just be grateful that we were witness to their show at PPVII. Wish both parties the best of luck in ALL future endeavors,as both will continue to please us with their wonderful talent and wonderful music. Yes, it is a shame that they parted ways, but guys and gals we have the memories of that show in Atlanta on Sept 15, 2006, and no one can take that away from us. Continue in your own way to show support for both parties and be proud of the fact that you are fans.

J-Man

John,

I'm glad to see you're a cosponsor for Redemption....nice choice! :kickass: