Wu Wu, Who is Wu???

Dec 5, 2004
Is Mr Wu really Scott Ian, really??? I think it's really cool if it is true, and Billy Millano too, wow, I can't believe it's true, I want to Make my own South Park Icon now!! Who wouldda thunk it? your Metal heros only a Keystroke away! :)

ahh milano gets hate just cos he speaks his mind..........and sometimes he says stuff to provoke outrage and generally it works everytime

i'll defo go and see s.o.d when they tour again......which they will........

:) Well, Billy is on many albums, and I am not... He could make a really good guest appearance on "Trailer Park Boys" That would be funny. The way he speaks.... well he is just trying to intelectualize his emotions, I bet he's got quite a War going on inside his head.

Scott is really more of my hero, he seems wicked smart, well, for a heavy metal guy anyway. SOD Rocks, MOD Rocks, Armored Saint Rocks, Neil Turban Rocks (From what I hear). What other bands have spun off of Anthrax??? :headbang:

Ooops, was MOD an anthrax spinnof?? Which came first, SOD or MOD??? We could do a little family tree with this kinda info.

Some O' Yous really got Venom for Billy, I understand, some people piss me off too, but c'mon, give the guy some credit, I mean, He does Rock!

"Dance Around Like Devo" hahahaha! I Love it!

Flame on Haters! :hotjump: Maybe this will get bumped up enough for the Gods of Rock themselves to reply! :) You's Guy's are just too funny, you'll jump all over one little statement!