Mr Wu

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
It's funny,
I just read a post by this guy named Mr WU on the anthrax board. It seems as if this guy has the inside track on some info concerning the history and gripes of SOD. I have to say this about my friendship with lilker. Although I think his work ethic kinda sucks on the road it is more of an indication of how I am on the road rather than the way he is on the road. I'll give you an example. When I'm on the road I do most of the business. Road manage, set up merch and even help the crew carry the gear in. Unfortunately the guys in Anthrax (Charlene and Jewcifer) are used to having it done in a big budget way and this doesn't work on the road with me. Danny on the other hand just wants to enjoy life and party with the fans (something the jew and bitch never do) and that's cool. I on the other hand believe we should all row equally but that is more about my work ethic rather than their lack of one.
So i never ever had it in for lilker. If you watch the SOD dvd ( I am the funny one) you see me yelling all the time at everyone. I may be alot of things but lazy I am not. So mr. jew, I mean Mr. Wu. fuck you.

xxslick66xx said:
I must say from being on the road with Billy before he really isn't joking. This man works on the road. Bottom Line.
no crap... im used to working with bands that normally are too busy drinking and talking to people to care about who is moving their equipment... as long as its not them.....

but Billy is on the ball during a show... ive never seen anyone more organzied and working hard both on and off the stage

well i've been carrying lots of gear in the past, but i know that the only one set u cannot forget with Billy is his coffe Pot. But its worth remembering it cuz its a badassmotherfuckingood coffee. StarbuX can hold on tight...

Sick-sick your mouth seems to be bigger than your cock, and ur brain....how about u do us a favor and dont talk about what other people are gona do to Billy or WetBastard unless you are one of those people, its very low and lame to pretend ur all tough when in fact you would never come to NJ and say any of that in front of Billy or wetbastard or me...SO in 4words: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

CoverUinOil said:
Sick-sick your mouth seems to be bigger than your cock, and ur brain....how about u do us a favor and dont talk about what other people are gona do to Billy or WetBastard unless you are one of those people, its very low and lame to pretend ur all tough when in fact you would never come to NJ and say any of that in front of Billy or wetbastard or me...SO in 4words: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Again, whaaa fucken whaaa. Another internet tough guy. So big and strong behind your keyboard. Also eat a dick bitch

O.k kids settle down. I think ive met most of you at shows and I think the only one capeable of kicking some ass might be Billy. So lets all be nice, go to church and pray for one another. Come on say it with me "Our father, who art in heaven blahblah blah blah blah". Then again keep the hate coming people it keeps me entertained at work..

obviously sick sick doesnt understand english, i offered u to come out here u dumbass and say what u gota say face to face. you are the only one being a coward and being an internet tough guy, and that's probably why u can only get laid with ur right hand u dumbfuck

ok not to sound snide... but there is more than one city in the grand old USA called Portland... soooo are we talking Maine, Michigan, Oregon, Missouri, Connecticut, Arkansas, Indiana, North Dekota, New York, Texas, Pennsylvania, or Tennessee?

cuz quite frankly.... if we are talking CT or Maine.... you can try to throw down with me.... but then you are gonna have to cower home and explain to your friends and family that you got beat up by a girl

Lynneaus said:
ok not to sound snide... but there is more than one city in the grand old USA called Portland... soooo are we talking Maine, Michigan, Oregon, Missouri, Connecticut, Arkansas, Indiana, North Dekota, New York, Texas, Pennsylvania, or Tennessee?

cuz quite frankly.... if we are talking CT or Maine.... you can try to throw down with me.... but then you are gonna have to cower home and explain to your friends and family that you got beat up by a girl

Shut the fuck up bitch and fetch me a beer.