will be more updates and modifications of the site later
this week, but the basics are there.

Cheers,

/Niklas

www.cabinfevermedia.com

P.S. If you come across any difficulties with the page,
it'd be great if you could mention what browser and
platform you're using. Thanks :)

Hey Niklas! Great job on the site, I love your work man. Did a really good job on the new Dimension Zero cover art (one of my new favorite bands :D ) Website is great man keep up the good work. No errors that i noticed.

Note: Forgive me, but when I see your avatar, you remind me of Will Ferrel from Saturday Night Live, dont know if youve seen it or not hehe.

GREAT JOB THO!

yeap the site is the coolish enough for me to wet my undies :)
can't wait to have the "purchase" thingy on!!!

Niklas - The two first Kapten Kaos things have some bugs in ´em... Kaoskalendern funkar inte riktigt som den ska, ngt konstigt med bilden som skall visas vid pekaren; laddar inte riktigt som den ska...(antar att det är en bild iaf..:) Och "fiskmånglaren" har en textbit som inte heller funkar... Det är den som är efter "Emottag lake, goa herrn!"... Annars ser det bra ut...:)

Sorry lads & lasses for takin´it in Swedish, but it´s by far the easiest way for me to express myself...:)

-I´m out!-

Edit: Kaoskalendern funkar... Det var mig det var fel på...:)

Yeah, the page is great! I especially like those comments you have added next to those portfolio-pictures - it gives us nice insight into your thoughts of your own work.

Now, let's see how many years it takes for Niklas to update the official DT-page. :p

-Villain

hey trav, yeap, he knew, but won't admit it ;)
but yours are damn great man and wendy has done an extremely great job too on the site :)

Awesome!! reallly awesome images! and i,m not saying that cause it is Niklas!! or maybe.. nah! im serious, great works.