www.theopenjam.com

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
Come here guys, keep your UM names. And everyone must start a thread that titled "Hi... I'm new here" with a post like so:

Hi......
smile.gif

I'm new here.....
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hi......
smile.gif

smile.gif

So come on over, there is no moderation at all, we talk music, nonsence, hardly any politics, and it's all nonsense. there's even a champagne room for you horny fuckers. and a weird news forum.

Come one come all, not you joonas, or any of the other faggots. I'm no mod tere, but it is a fun place to chill and hang out.

www.theopenjam.com

bobvex said:
Come here guys, keep your UM names. And everyone must start a thread that titled "Hi... I'm new here" with a post like so:

So come on over, there is no moderation at all, we talk music, nonsence, hardly any politics, and it's all nonsense. there's even a champagne room for you horny fuckers. and a weird news forum.

Come one come all, not you joonas, or any of the other faggots. I'm no mod tere, but it is a fun place to chill and hang out.

www.theopenjam.com

It there anywhere like a n00bs section or shall I just make a thread? Dont want to get moaned at if you know what i mean.

Turbo said:
It there anywhere like a n00bs section or shall I just make a thread? Dont want to get moaned at if you know what i mean.

Just make a thread.

Noble Viking said:
I'm there, and it's random as fuck in there! :loco:

It's great, huh. And titan provides you all with interesting pictures. oh strato is the asshole, crypticscott and finns are gay lovers, and Mr. Strat is ALWAYS gay. MSIG = Mr. Strat Is Gay