Where do u guys/girls come from?

I'm a musician from Boontown, western Massachusetts.

I'm all about Opeth and I love Katatonia as well. Since the right folks were involved, I picked up Resurrection Through Carnage when I got the chance and was impressed. After taking a look through the UM band forum list, I figured I should stop by here.

Awesome variety of locations of the people here.

Storm said:
Tucson, Arizona(U.S.) here(Fuckin Hell on Earth). Heard of Bloodbath through a streaming black metal site with Buried by the Dead. Found out it was Mikael from Opeth through my own collaboration. I could tell his voice apart from just about any cuz I can imitate it almost to perfection. Bloodbath is probably one of the few Death Metal bands I'd ever deem worthy of listening to. Probably because it's more BM style than anything else and heavy as fuck through most of RTC.
Tucson, AZ-funny, i was just there this past weekend. I live in Las Cruces, NM, which is about 260 miles east of you. I go to phoenix for shows once in a while (dimmu/hypocrisy show crushed!!!). Maybe we should meet up and car pool to a show sometime
cheers
Eric

Near New Haven, CT, USA.

I love the diversity of this board. Shows how much some good ol' death metal can cross cultures!

Plant Shitty, Florida, USA

..I found out about bloodbath from opeth..and the forum from katatonia's forum...and boom.

Leicestershire (Coleorton) England
I was randomly downloading bands and i came across ominous blood vomit, ive been hooked ever since \m/

Long Island, New York....i think this is a cool site. but very large, i was hoping to find something a little smaller. Anyone know of a tristate area forum?

Currently residing near Belfast, N. Ireland with my girlfriend, originally from Saskatoon, Canada. Found out about Bloodbath through a sampler in Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles, not knowing it was Mr.Åkerfeldt and Co. Only just found the forum the other day.

I'm from Indiana, USA. Welcome to the forum. And like Eternal, I got into them when I heard about Mikael's involvement. Check out Opeth, if you haven't. They're very score.

I'm from Denmark..land of the sad. I'm a huge fan of Opeth and Katatonia. Haven't really heard much bloodbath, however I would like to hear some more because of Åkerfeldt's involvement:loco:

i'm from Victoria in Australia
i first heard the band on the net while lookin for new music to listen to on swedishmetal.net and heard 'ways to the grave' got their album and now i can't wait to here there new album

Born n' raised in Zeist (10 km. East of Utrecht), Netherlands. Got to know about Bloodbath some 2,5 years ago through their connection to either Opeth, Katatonia or Swanö. Saw this forum when browsing the Katatonia forum.

Las Cruces, NM-not that big of a metal scene here, but there are a few local bands here and down in El Paso, TX. Unfortunately I have to drive very long distances to see bands live. Only a handfull of good bands play in El Paso. I usually have to go to Phoenix, Albuquerque or even Austin, TX! Luckly, Megadeth is playing in Tucson on halloween! :headbang: