WWW(what woman want) aka the 4 C's -

La Rocque

I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
Compliments,
do your best to be sincere, remember She's a person not an object,
I see woman who post their photos, then a litany of guys saying how cute She is.
Cute? Are you out of your mind?
Kittens and puppies are cute, woman are beautiful

Cunnilingus,
you must insert your tongue into the holiest of the holy.
I don't want to get into a sex rant but its all about pleasing Her and doing what She likes
If its not, then what's the point?

Companionship,
this can be tricky as woman also need their space
For future reference(as in decades from now) companionship will be the most important of the 4Cs the older the woman

Commitment,
for my way of thinking it's far beyond a relationship?
If a woman smiles at you and you think I'd like to hit that, you're not committed, you're lying to your partner and yourself. Think of it as a bacon and egg breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed

One last thing, there are woman who don't know what they want or only want what they cannot have, good luck with them as they will leave you confused, frustrated and in the end you will find yourself, alone

everything is everything -

Cash,
Those Louis Vuitton bags aren't cheap.

:p

@arch, siren: :lol: I'm thinking along the lines of "cats" now. I love a guy who loves cats. :p

Cunnilingus,
you must insert your tongue into the holiest of the holy.
I don't want to get into a sex rant but its all about pleasing Her and doing what She likes
If its not, then what's the point?

Um..... how about pleasing EACH OTHER?? It is certainly not about one OR the other. Sorry, but you are incorrect here.

I think that's the point being made though. It's not just about you, so think about her also. (Which should be glaringly obvious but people are stupid in relationships)

I don't really understand what women want, but I certainly know what C some of them need.

Cyanide.

What? Are you calling my girlfriend a hamburger and a spawn of the devil?

I shall have to challenge you to handbag fight!