Living with a hernia (aka woman).

Johanna said:
Isn't it better to test the waters and move in together BEFORE you get married? Since if you do it the other way around and then find out you can't stand living with each other you're pretty much screwed... imo..... but what do I know!
Dunno. I see your point and I've said the same thing before but folks shouldn't be getting married "too soon". My ol lady and I did not live together before we got married; it's worked out pretty well. I guess we're fairly "traditional" people so not living together worked out for us. If we were more "worldly" or whatever, it may have been difficult for us.

lurch70 said:
all I know is Europe really has a problem, continent wide, with couples having children ...
I've read this too. Supposedly, the same is true of America. But yeah Europe is actually experiencing problems due to decreasing population. Funny, you'd think it'd be a great thing.
Here, the problem with Social Security is that few young people are funding incredible amounts of old fucks who won't die. SS won't be around when I'm old enough to get it. :loco:

We should send all the illegal immigrants to Europe. Solve two problems at once.

dorian gray said:
anyway, NAD, co-habitation is a large error in judgement. Don't live together until you're married. What's the point of "shacking up"?
Don't do it man

Claws of Perdition said:
The only thing that concerns me is her reaction to my WoW/internet time

Goddamn LOL

Johanna said:
I wonder how many of those couples are happy in their marriage and don't just stay together because of the ring on their fingers though

How many of them are what-now with their marriage?

Thanks dudes. I'm still a real fuckin' faggot for my wife.

wife: "if we could start all over, would you marry me again?"
me: "eh, probably not."

Just follow the teachings of Al Bundy and shit works out.

I'm doing ok thanks. The girl I was dating in 2006, not so alive though. It was either me or them.

I'm doing ok thanks. The girl I was dating in 2006, not so alive though. It was either me or them.
aw shit

i dont know if this is a joke or very serious business that i should not joke about

Reactions: Doom